đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga is lead story on Billboard.com

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

Come for Bobby and call 'Joanne' a "flop" all you like... Yet at this very moment, in the last 24 hours, Bobby has secured the Super Bowl for Gagz. And she is also pictured with Stevie Wonder at Tony Bennett's birthday as the lead story on Billboard.com.

Legends on top of legends on top of legends.

Gaga is doing JUST FINE, hunties. 

e9ulio.jpg

"patience"

210jcea.jpg

16k5laa.jpg

DeanWinchester

The sad multiple comments from that one user name :toofunny:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Kii in the Hous
8 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Come for Bobby and call 'Joanne' a "flop" all you like... Yet at this very moment, in the last 24 hours, Bobby has secured the Super Bowl for Gagz. And she is also pictured with Stevie Wonder at Tony Bennett's birthday as the lead story on Billboard.com.

Legends on top of legends on top of legends.

Gaga is doing JUST FINE, hunties. 

e9ulio.jpg

"patience"

210jcea.jpg

16k5laa.jpg

Yass Gaga. F*ck Stevie Wonder doggie style. You're taking notes from Asia. :gaycat:

Not Miss Asia slaying me in her custom made Fausto Puglisi SS19 velvet hat

Kii in the Hous
5 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Not Miss Asia slaying me in her custom made Fausto Puglisi SS19 velvet hat

Asia's male :interestinga:

2 minutes ago, Kii in the Hous said:

Asia's male 

I address many entities as "her"

Kii in the Hous
Just now, neptugne said:

I address many entities as "her"

B*tch, I'm just messing with you. :hug::v:

In February 2015, Lady Gaga performed a Sound of Music medley at the Oscars in honor of the film's 50th anniversary. Her vocal runs led her through favorites such as "The Sound of Music," "Do Re Mi," "Edelweiss," and "Climb Ev'ry Mountain." While fans had a mixed reaction, Julie Andrews -- the only opinion that truly mattered -- widely approved. 

You f***ng kidding me....

River
5 minutes ago, Stigma said:

In February 2015, Lady Gaga performed a Sound of Music medley at the Oscars in honor of the film's 50th anniversary. Her vocal runs led her through favorites such as "The Sound of Music," "Do Re Mi," "Edelweiss," and "Climb Ev'ry Mountain." While fans had a mixed reaction, Julie Andrews -- the only opinion that truly mattered -- widely approved. 

OMG OMG OMG OMG

and

YAAAAAASSSSS GAGA YASSSS

and

WOW SO AMAZING.

Are mixed reactions.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Head Empty
3 hours ago, Stigma said:

"Her vocal runs led her through favorites such as "The Sound of Music," "Do Re Mi," "Edelweiss," and "Climb Ev'ry Mountain." :oprah:

"On the heels of Gaga's Oscars performance, she later revealed she would dive deeper in the world of cinematic arts -- though through film, not TV. Gaga announced she would have a recurring role in American Horror Story: Hotel as the Countess." :oprah:

donutellha
4 hours ago, Stigma said:

they ain't lying :oprah:

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Head Empty
1 minute ago, donutellha said:

they ain't lying :oprah:

Reactions are never all the same (thus technically always "mixed"), but I think it's fair to say that the vast majority of people were very happy with that tribute and what it did for Gaga's career at that point.

donutellha
1 minute ago, Totodile said:

Reactions are never all the same (thus technically always "mixed"), but I think it's fair to say that the vast majority of people were very happy with that tribute and what it did for Gaga's career at that point.

True, it's just at the time it was released all I can remember were the little meltdownsters spamming threads :hug:

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived