Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Daily Bad Resurfaced-Trend... Needs Adjustment

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Weve been seeing a trend come back on GGD that I find displeasing. And thats the whole "little managers" accusations that float around.

I myself have been called that twice for simply stating an opinion and the other time for giving a suggestion on what Gaga could do. :crossed: 

No one appointed anyone to become the negativity police that has to criticize a members opinion everytime it isnt positive. That in turn makes you little managers as well just in a different aspect, your trying to police (manage) the fan base 

True some members are way too negative and critical. But its become a trend people jump on even for little things that are nothing more than an opinion and freedom of speech :giveup: 

I wouldnt blow it out of proportion and call it bullying but its definitely not nice either 😑

Just my two cents. People should be free to state their opinion (within reason) without being imediately criticized on what they should say on this site by the negativity police who ironically have become hypocrites by becoming little managers thenselves! :koons: 

The concept of Little Managers has been going on since 2009 I think when Paparazzi was released :laughga: It's not really a new thing I think. But anyways, I agree it is rather rude for someone to write you off just because you have a suggestion or opinion. I think a lot of members do it because they think they are being funny, but it's gotten old :nails:

Economy
Just now, Edonis said:

The concept of Little Managers has been going on since 2009 I think when Paparazzi was released :laughga: It's not really a new thing I think. But anyways, I agree it is rather rude for someone to write you off just because you have a suggestion or opinion. I think a lot of members do it because they think they are being funny, but it's gotten old :nails:

It may not be "new" but it certainly resurfaced as a trend

darkchylde

i think there's a difference in what you've done and what "little managers" refers to. obviously we can all discuss what gaga could do here or there to promote herself, that's what we're here for. 

but over the course of the last years people constantly made detailed threads calculating every and each of gaga's moves and it got tiring. they overhyped themselves and then, made threads complaining that gaga didnt follow their very meticulose and overworked agenda.

that needs to stop. because it just isn't healthy.

4 minutes ago, Economy said:

True some members are way too negative and critical. But its become a trend people jump on even for little things that are nothing more than an opinion and freedom of speech

i am sure that, in most cases (i blame myself) "little managers" is just used to dismiss someone's point without really trying or putting any effort on it.

Just now, Economy said:

It may not be "new" but it certainly resurfaced as a trend

What I meant is that it just seems more apparent because of the new music :giveup: I agree with you :giveup:

I think people are just very annoyed with others right now for various reasons and so their tempers and flaring and the Little Manager insult is being thrown out like crazy at anyone with an opinion. I'm sure it'll get better with time though. Maybe people will tone it down a bit :laughga:

Lextyr97

We're all just getting tired of the 50 threads/day bashing Perfect Illusion and lack of promo. At least for me, that's why I just get so fed up with negativeness now. Before, I didn't mind it too much, but it's just gotten out of hand.

Economy
2 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

i think there's a difference in what you've done and what "little managers" refers to. obviously we can all discuss what gaga could do here or there to promote herself, that's what we're here for. 

but over the course of the last years people constantly made detailed threads calculating every and each of gaga's moves and it got tiring. they overhyped themselves and then, made threads complaining that gaga didnt follow their very meticulose and overworked agenda.

that needs to stop. because it just isn't healthy.

i am sure that, in most cases (i blame myself) "little managers" is just used to dismiss someone's point without really trying or putting any effort on it.

Perhaps. It does sound critical tho

If u get criticized everytime u dint agree with something Gaga did or give a suggestion on what she could do differently...

It reminds me of an extreme religious cult where no one dares to speak out about the idol or else. Dont want GGD like that 😳

Kii in the Hous
9 minutes ago, Economy said:

Weve been seeing a trend come back on GGD that I find displeasing. And thats the whole "little managers" accusations that float around.

I myself have been called that twice for simply stating an opinion and the other time for giving a suggestion on what Gaga could do. :crossed: 

No one appointed anyone to become the negativity police that has to criticize a members opinion everytime it isnt positive. That in turn makes you little managers as well just in a different aspect, your trying to police (manage) the fan base 

True some members are way too negative and critical. But its become a trend people jump on even for little things that are nothing more than an opinion and freedom of speech :giveup: 

I wouldnt blow it out of proportion and call it bullying but its definitely not nice either 😑

Just my two cents. People should be free to state their opinion (within reason) without being imediately criticized on what they should say on this site by the negativity police who ironically have become hypocrites by becoming little managers thenselves! :koons: 

little manager

Economy
2 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

We're all just getting tired of the 50 threads/day bashing Perfect Illusion and lack of promo. At least for me, that's why I just get so fed up with negativeness now. Before, I didn't mind it too much, but it's just gotten out of hand.

Welcome to real life.

This site gas hundreds of active members whose opinions will vary

U cant expect not to have to put up with negativity.

Ur gonna get opinions u dont like. Simple as that. Dont have to criticize ppl for their opinions tho

If it bugs u that much, dont comment/press on those threads

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Welcome to real life.

This site gas hundreds of active members whose opinions will vary

U cant expect not to have to put up with negativity.

Ur gonna get opinions u dont like. Simple as that. Dont have to criticize ppl for their opinions tho

If it bugs u that much, dont comment/press on those threads

I was referring to the countless threads made solely to bash Gaga which by ripple effect just make other negative comments that more annoying. 

PartySick

I've always seen it as a term of endearment really :oprah:

In the same vein as "ARTPOPists" or and variation of "Little _____". Little Managers are the ones that either care or know about charts, promo, success, etc. There's no shame in having an interest in such things just like there's no shame in being a delusional ARTPOP stan that sees Sexxx Dreams lyrics as a metaphor for struggling through life.

We all have our thing :whitney:

🖤

I don't really see why this is a big deal. If you can hold your ground, logically and respectfully defend your side, the little manager label shouldn't hold much water.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived