Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Most likely Superbowl guest

Bebe

Who will Gaga bring on stage?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Gaga bring on stage?

Featured Posts

Who do you think is most likely to share the stage with Gaga? Of course it's likely she will have two guests like other performers (Lenny Kravitz & Missy Elliott for Katy, Beyonce and Bruno Mars for Coldplay) but who do you think is the most likely guest.

Gaga has either shared the stage or performed for a multitude of legends. Gaga could call a whole a lot of artists and ask them to share the Superbowl stage with her. Here is a list of the artists I think are the most likely to perform with her.

Elton John has performed with Gaga on a multitude of occasions including her debut performance at The Grammy Awards, she is the Godmother of his children and the two are very close. I think Elton is probably the most likely choice, I could see them doing a piano ballad together either in the middle to slow the mood down a little before the big finale or at the end to close the show.

Beyonce is a Superbowl favourite, it would be cool to see some girl power and we are still awaiting that Telephone performance, but maybe 3 years is too much Beyonce for the superbowl. 

Florence Welsh could also add some girl power to the line-up. She is collaborating with Gaga on Joanne, maybe a performance of Hey Girl could be in the works?

Lady Starlight is admittedly quite a stretch, and the Superbowl probably wouldn't approve her as a guest, but maybe she could be still be included in the show in some fashion? Even if it's just to jump and headbang to a song Gaga is performing. Gaga used to perform with Starlight in small clubs and they are still close friends, with Starlight being a supporting act on all of Gaga's tours. It would kinda be this pretty awesome, killer moment to see Starlight on stage with Gaga. A little reflection of where Gaga came from and where she is now.

Sting is another classic rock option for Gaga to pick. They have performed together in the past, and Gaga performed If I Ever Lose My Faith In You to him in her famous tribute.

She could also invite the members of Queen on stage, she has worked and performed with Brian May before, she has shared a stage with Queen when Adam Lambert was the lead singer and her name was conceived from Radio Ga ga. This might be my favourite option, not only does Bohemian Rhapsody get everybody singing (all the straight boys too :laughga:) but could you imagine Gaga running off for a costume change while Queen keep the audience hyped by chanting "ALL WE HEAR IS RADIO GAGA" before a segway into another Gaga song? I would die.

image.jpg

gaga-bey.jpg

lady-gaga-and-florence-welch-gallery.jpg

screen-capture-15.png

Lady+Gaga+dress+up+like+Nanny+McPhee+for

adam-lambert-lady-gaga-photo.jpg

What act/s do you think Gaga will bring on stage? Who do you want?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

They all seem pretty possible (except Starlight :awkney: ) but it all depends on what direction Gaga's going towards this performance, I guess :) 

A Beaverhausen

I would love Madonna and Gaga to share the stage together for shock value or the other person I'd love is Cher and Gaga- that would be rad 

Just now, vanus said:

shes gonna bring something like iron maiden
or some matal/rock artist 
bookmark me

KISS :gaycat:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Shipper

I WILL SAY IT! 

HATE ME IF YOU MUST! 

Please NOT Beyonce.  I am tired of seeing her in the SB!  I want a telephone continuation BUT NOT during Gaga's SB performance.  PLEASE not her. 

💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕

1 minute ago, Zakariah said:

They all seem pretty possible (except Starlight :awkney: ) but it all depends on what direction Gaga's going towards this performance, I guess :) 

:laughga: I don't see Starlight being an 'official' superbowl guest though in fairness.

Think Ronson during last year's SuperBowl. He was there on stage the whole time playing Uptown Funk but he wasn't listed as an official performer. It's probably still unlikely to see Starlight up there in any fashion, but it would be cool to see her handbanging with Gaga on stage.

zakariah
Just now, Bebe said:

:laughga: I don't see Starlight being an 'official' superbowl guest though in fairness.

Think Ronson during last year's SuperBowl. He was there on stage the whole time playing Uptown Funk but he wasn't listed as an official performer. It's probably still unlikely to see Starlight up there in any fashion, but it would be cool to see her handbanging with Gaga on stage.

Ha 'Left Shark' :sis: 

Poissonche

She knows we expect those people. And that's why she won't invite them, except maybe for Florence, if Hey Girl is played. Black Sabbath.

An indie artist.

The Chainsmokers.

:derpga:

The possibilities are endless.

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Bebe said:

I do :gaycat:

They'll hijack the game and put on her artRAVE pre-show :gaycat:

đŸ–€

Archived