💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Adventure Time to end after season 9

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

The show officially debuted on Cartoon Network in April, 2010 and will conclude after its ninth season with a total 142 half-hour episodes.

Created by Pendleton Ward, the show follows Jake the Dog and Finn the Human through the post-apocalyptic, LSD-infused land of Ooo.

“‘Adventure Time’ was a passion project for the people on the crew who poured their heart into the art and stories,” Ward said in a statement. “We tried to put into every episode something genuine and telling from our lives, and make a show that was personal to us, and that had jokes too! I’m really happy that it connected with an audience for so long. It’s a special thing, I think.”

Since its debut, “Adventure Time” has become a cult and critical favorite for its color animation, creative storytelling and quirky sense of humor. Among its many accolades are the show’s six Emmy Awards and a Peabody Award.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/cartoon-networks-adventure-time-to-end-after-season-9-1201873769/

I'm so ****ing upset :'((((

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Redstreak
4 minutes ago, xdxrovied said:

did it actually have a cohesive story? i would watch it for real and not just random episodes on tv if it has

It doesn't necessarily pick up on a cohesive story until mid season 2. It's had 7 seasons so far so the main story hasn't been the same story through out besides a boy's journey through adulthood, but it does have overarching stories throughout. It's this generation's animation with the best chances at being called a classic

12 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Let me catch up the last 2 seasons so I can be more sad :giveup:

I swear if Steven Universe is next, I'll riot.

Eeeemmm actually I read that Steven Universe's next season will be their last one...like a month ago. Yeap :smh:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Omg no :giveup:

17 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Let me catch up the last 2 seasons so I can be more sad :giveup:

I swear if Steven Universe is next, I'll riot.

Same here :giveup:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Redstreak
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Eeeemmm actually I read that Steven Universe's next season will be their last one...like a month ago. Yeap :smh:

It's just that season 5 has been the furthest point that it's been renewed so far, I don't think there's been any explicit statement on whether that's the ending of the story or not.

PartySick
18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Season 3 "just" started, they've been renewed to season 5 :ohno:

They best get renewed for however long they need to tell the story. It's one of the last quality shows on the network :grr:

🖤

donutellha

NO WAY I WANT TO CRYF FDS

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

It's one of my favourite shows but Cartoon Network in the UK sucks cause it's hard to watch the show in any order so I've missed out on at least 3 seasons :( 

Redstreak
9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Season 3 "just" started, they've been renewed to season 5 :ohno:

They best get renewed for however long they need to tell the story. It's one of the last quality shows on the network :grr:

Girl we're on season 4

Archived