đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Song w/ Best Production (Any artist)

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

OK the talk about song production has me really interested and looking for other songs that are considered well-produced...

So, what are songs that you think are the best produced songs of ANY artist? 

I cant really think of any off the top of my head but I really love Work by Rihanna. the beat is really what makes the song.

Spoiler

Some of my other favorites are Love On The Brain/Needed Me by Rihanna, Still Here by Drake, AngelStarboy by the Weeknd, Cruel by Snakehips ft. Zayn , Recognize by PartyNextDoor, Calm Down by G-Eazy, Panda by Desiigner, No Problem by Chance the Rapper, Brand Name by Mac Miller, Sorry/Formation by Beyonce. Also even tho I hate the song, Bang Bang by Jessie J

What about you guys?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ray Of Light... who knew that a cover can be so amazing.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

AndyDWUW

I know its any artist, but the beats in DWUW still kill me :giveup:, and overall the whole song. 

"You My Everything" by Ellie Goulding is good too. 

To keep it really short and to exclude Gags, some "recent" songs, Fade by Kanye, Gemini feed by Banks, Just like me/Mood ring by Brit.

And obv Needed me by Riri.

it wasn't laaaahv

fede ARTPOP

On recent EDM songs:

This song became one of my favourites ever. :diane:

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

Lextyr97

Fade by Kanye :saladga: What a masterpiece. I also love the production in I Miss You by Adele and Beneath the Surface by Dream Theater. Yes, I'm excluding Gaga.

Iwontell

But then what's a "good production"? What's the criteria? Is it currentness? Timelessness? Likability? Capacity to properly express what the song is about, to create a feeling?

As far as pop music goes, right now I'm really into the late 90's early 2000's production style...light rock, but very melodic and here and there little touch of quirkiness...like Natalie Imbruglia's Torn, No Doubt's Don't Speak, Dido's Here with Me, The Cardigans' My favorite Game or Lovefool, Sixpence None the Richer's Kiss Me, Suzanne Vega's Luka, a bunch of songs by the Cranberries...

I'm a little burnt out on electronic music, tbh...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Swan Heart

Björk's discography tbh

giphy.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived