Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PI drops from #15 to #42 in 1 week

Fantina

Featured Posts

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CowSiss said:

Honestly, that's not that terrible a drop, it still has the potential to rebound if radios pick it up more. Not sure how streaming works that great, so I'm not sure if the video helped it out or if those views don't count until the week after's chart

Shes out of Spotify top 100, video views are lame, pop radio dropped it & she never performed it even once. PI era is over :air: 

I really don't care about the charts at this point, still love PI so much. <3

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

Just now, Runway said:

Shes out of Spotify top 100, video views are lame, pop radio dropped it & she never performed it even once. PI era is over :air: 

sad.....but true.......feels like she does not want to promote PI.......

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

3 minutes ago, boobtank said:

what promo, if she hasn't started it by now i doubt it's coming

Well i doubt that she will stay mute when the album is released!I don't expect any huge promo like with BTW,but IF she is doing the Superbowl and probably at least one talk show it will rise a little(not #1 but i at least hope at a #10)

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

xoxo cupcakke
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

I am shook air.png

24 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

#42 is pretty high for the promo chanteuse tbh, imagine it without the streaming points of the video

Fancy seeing you here, Frank.

:chica:

I'm surprised by most of your reactions, I thought y'all were about the music and not the charts. Cuz most members I see who complain about this era promo gets dragged and called 'little manger', 'obsessed with the charts'...but y'all are melting down over the chart position as if you didn't see it coming. Pretentiousness and hypocrisy at its best. 

KcdPC1T.jpg

Going through the 5 Stages of Grief right now tbh.

Denial

200.gif

Anger

tumblr_messaging_oe4ltnVGDP1qadgf3_250.g

Bargaining

I-just-wanna-tell-you-that-some-people-h

Depression

tumblr_nx8vnmJb8j1ql5yr7o2_250.gif

Acceptance

tumblr_ljb43k4iq91qixleeo1_400.gif

❤ x ❤

Archived