đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WhatCulture Article Was Right About Gaga?

OmgSum1Actually

Featured Posts

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

everything seems to be falling apart at this point

Honey... Where :rip: The overdrama. It's entertainment.

chaeri pls

OmgSum1Actually
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Honey... Where :rip: The overdrama. It's entertainment.

19e7daqne8b24gif.gif

Shameless selfpromo

blackpink

Everytime I hear something about how she is a 'flop' or 'she's over' kind of makes me sad...who cares? Music is music everyone!

We are fans of music! Not fans of charts lmao! Of course we want our favourite singer to do well, and Gaga has done well in the past!

PI went No. 1 in over 60 countries. It may have fallen off since then but it only came out like 2 weeks ago and plus it's just about the music. Something completely different to the radio right now obviously isn't going to be as well recieved . 

And even if this album doesn't do well at all, all that matters is that she is making music she loves. :) 

Iwontell

If you're a chart obsessed dummy or a Madonna stan, sure, that article makes perfect sense...if you're a dignified human being, than nope...it's really up to you, doll. :classy:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

OmgSum1Actually
7 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

If you're a chart obsessed dummy or a Madonna stan, sure, that article makes perfect sense...if you're a dignified human being, than nope...it's really up to you, doll. :classy:

Doll, I posted this in Chart&Sales section. Tell the admin to remove the section if you mind it, okay?

Shameless selfpromo

Iwontell
Just now, OmgSum1Actually said:

Doll, I posted this in Chart&Sales section. Tell the admin to remove the section if you mind it, okay?

Well, then I guess we know what you are...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

OmgSum1Actually
Just now, Iwontell said:

Well, then I guess we know what you are...

Good job, you threw shade

Shameless selfpromo

Iwontell
1 minute ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

Good job, you threw shade

Good job pointing out the obvious...

Archived