💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

'Insider' information

Luke78619

Featured Posts

Luke78619

I dunno if you guys know about a tumblr page called ladygagarumours but the following was submitted to them:

According to an insider I know, (he doesn’t work with Gaga directly, but he shared the album title, info on tracks and the track listing, and info on the PI music video…all back in July.) there is some pretty exciting stuff happening before the Joanne album release.

Tomorrow (maybe) will be when we are able to preorder the album. If not, it will 100% be on Sunday. Sunday is more likely, but I know Bobby wants the preorder to be open before the next single. But marketing wise, waiting until Sunday is better because…

Sunday we will get the first promotional single from Joanne!!! Which track, I’m not sure, but there is a liklihood that it is A-Yo, as this track was very well received at the NY party and it pays homage to the production of the album. Either way, A-Yo will be a single at one point in this era. 

This single will play a large part in the ad campaign that will also kick off for Gaga’s Superbowl Half Time Show!! She will be confirmed as the performer Sunday evening, after the single release. (They were planning on doing the release of the new song AFTER the announecment to really ride off that momentum, but after making a rash decision to formally release the track listing Bobby and the Haus saw clearly how pumped the fans are and there’s no need to wait until after the announcement!)

Next week will be slow otherwise. Gaga will be busy filming a music video. Location and creative teams/extras are already booked. Its the video for whichever single is being released Sunday.

The following week (first week of October) is when **** is hitting the fan. Seriously. The promotion they have set and booked for this album is insane. We are going to see Gaga everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

I haven’t been supplied the dates, but in the first 3 weeks (leading up to the Friday release) Gaga will be on Jimmy Kimmel to perform, will be the music guest for SNL (not the premiere, I haven’t been told which), will be interviewed and perform on Ellen, and will perform on GMA (she loves the environment there, performing Applause was so fun for her and she’s really excited to return!)

On Kimmel she will sing Promo1, on SNL she will perform both Perfect Illusion and Promo1- there will also likely be a teasing of the title track at the piano during the PI performance. And on Ellen she will perform PI. GMA will be a small performance of Promo1 and the music video will likely be release the following day.

The weekend before the release of the album will be another single. If this is when her SNL performance is (the 15th) then you can say goodbye to PI being performed and it will be both Promos, they planned for both before booking and my insider doesn’t know if she’s on the 8th or 15th. 

The video for Promo2 won’t be until after the album premieres, and Gaga and her team will be going dark the week of Joanne. No tweets, no snaps, MAYBE an appearance on TV (if it’s already booked) and the Superbowl ad campaign is going to take over. That week will be a lot of commercial spots featuring her songs, and even a commercial for the album itself (nothing spectacular, just a 10-15 second spot occasionally on FOX during their regular lineup. The day before the release the Superbowl campaign is planning on doing some cool stuff on social media which will include a snippet of Million Reasons (“There’s only a MILLION REASONS to see Gaga perform at the 2017 Pepsi Halftime Show!). I can actually guarentee that, Gaga’s team LOVES a good pun. 

Then the album will be released. And it will blow your mind. My favorite song is Dancin’ In Circles. I hope it gets a video at some point. Its a ****ing jam and a half.

The tour is crazy secret. I know the Haus and Gaga are working on it. It will NOT be before March. They are staying sharply focused on the halftime show. There’s no way to truly emphasize how big this is for Joanne. They are working to make it flawless and they have some huge ideas. Aside from additional promotional time, some AHS events in November, and spending time with family for the cookbook release and holidays, Gaga is in meetings and rehearsals for the next 3 months for the halftime show. They are building the show by making a performance of each track and stitching them together. She’s basically learning and rehearsing a full 90 minute show and then finding the best moments to cut it to 20 minutes. 

Not much choreography is happening until the halftime show. Dont expect it in the next video or the TV performances. 

The tour supporting Joanne will be a feature with Intel as well. No new technology though, this era is about the music. There will be some sick cinematography during the tour though, that is what Intel is working on. And that’s literally all I know. It will probably be starting in time to carry her through the US in the summertime.

And Gaga has already been asked to receive the MJVA during the 2017 VMA. In fact, she was asked to receive in this year but turned it down because Bobby and the Haus didn’t want her to play much new music that far before the album release, and the NFL creative team didn’t want the album to be released any earlier. She would have had to pick one or the other to be the main promotion for this album and her team guided her to the right option.

Is this enough hype!? ;) Enjoy.

what do y'all think? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

Way too detailed

Knowing Gaga's team they've only planned up to a week from now :diane:

This is more like what fans want :rip:

Just now, Mythos said:

I so wanna preorder the album, give me that first promo single Gaga :giveup:

Just now, FATCAT said:

We'll know by tonight, but otherwise, it's all just speculation.

You guys read this whole Bible in less than 1 min ? Jesus :what:

1 minute ago, RGR said:

You guys read this whole Bible in less than 1 min ? Jesus :what:

no, as soon as i read first promo single and got to excited to read further XD

but doing it now ^^

JustDesserts
2 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Way too detailed

Knowing Gaga's team they've only planned up to a week from now :diane:

This is more like what fans want :rip:

This :toofunny: 

Archived