Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

HALFTIME: Britney or JLo

jereve

Britney Or J-Lo? HALFTIME SHOW 2017  

142 members have voted

1. 1. If NFL doesn't pick Gaga, who do you think should headline from these two??

• Britney Spears
    • J-Lo

Featured Posts

Super Bowl 2017: Jennifer Lopez First Choice For Halftime Show — NFL ‘Would Live For It’

Not many can follow up Beyonce and Coldplay’s awesome halftime show at Super Bowl 50 — but if anyone can, it’s JLo!

Jennifer Lopez, 46, has so much going on in her life — she’s a working mom, she’s judging the final season of American Idol, she just signed on to season two of Shades of Blue, and she’s headlining a Las Vegas residency! But she may be adding Super Bowl performer to that lineup.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/03/25/jennifer-lopez-super-bowl-halftime-show-2017/

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlayedForTheGod

bitttttttttch JLo would **** **** up. one of the only queens that will actually put on a show. and even attempt to sing live. 

malazam

JLo? I can get over the fact of BS doing it over Gaga but not JLo. Sorry but her music is  :saladga:/ she has like 3 really known song.

And Gaga's ass is better looking than her overrated butt

another shot before we kiss the other side

I would vote for JLO but at the same time I would skip the Super Bowl with either of them. Neither are entertaining to watch unless they are being laughed at.

JLo definitely. Let talent win once. If u want to watch Britney at the Halftime show just play her billboard music awards performance. I don't think it will differ much. 

Archived