💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Is Lady Gaga over? (Clevver Tv)

Sky del Blue

Featured Posts

Sky del Blue

They are just so unorganized and they should definately learn not to interrupt each other.

But, other than that, they are being very positive and excited about Joanne except that guy (I think his name is Rylan- but he is irrelevant anyways so who cares).

I'm just glad that Clevver gives her attention like they used to do, but I'm not very happy with the title of this video.  

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

I love Clevver but this video was dumb af. Rylan seriously needs to stfu.

Btw can someone fill them in that Wrk From Home NEVER ****ING TOPPED THE CHARTS!!!!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

This guy in green shirt needs to get his **** togheter.:awkney:He said Work from Home was No. 1 pop hit all summer.:oprah: Bitch where? Gaga is huge for indie artist soo they can stay pressed.:fthis:

CakeLikeLG
2 minutes ago, HOMODRAKE said:

That guy is extremely annoying omg :duck:

all he said was "I don't like the song" "the song is not good". I wonder why he even was chosen to co-host :awkney:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

DiegoMonster

I don't know what is actually wrong with the video, they accomplished her for everything she does, they said she has nothing to prove but they expected the song to be different. They are even really positive for Joanne's release. 

The girl at the end said "queen" 

Archived