news

Lady Gaga reveals Joanne tracklist + cd label

Brainiac

Featured Posts

Thomas P
4 minutes ago, bornthisway135 said:

it's GRIGIO like Pinot Grigio.. 

:sharon:

Wow thank you for filling me in. It's not like your the 18 person to do that. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy
9 hours ago, S0436 said:

I wonder if there will be a promo single before the album drops 

I've been wondering the same thing... Maybe as soon as the album is up for preorder on itunes she will include the promo track available? :shrug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
19 hours ago, S0436 said:

Britney released 4 songs digitally before her album was released, wonder what gaga will do

Britney also had way more than 11 songs on her album .....I don't need to hear half the record before it's release. We've never had an album where we only have to wait 2  months after the lead single. I have a feeling she'll release Joanne as a promo single when it goes up for pre-order on iTunes which will probably be by the end of next week. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

So can anyone confirm (mainly those who attended the listening party) that only one RedOne track appears and it's only the Angel Down (Work Tape)

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Also, does anyone else find it interesting that the only tracks that are named after an actual person (Joanne, John Wayne) appear consecutively AND that John Wayne uses similar syllables and pronunciation as Joanne?

Or am I just a loser sitting in bed analyzing this track list at 12:17AM on a Saturday night when normal people are out drinking? 

Probably the latter :toofunny:

Teri Hatcher
On 9/24/2016 at 0:43 AM, Thomas P said:

Wow. Not so sure I'm here for a song called Giorgio Girls.

same. it just sounds so weird :awkney: isn't Giorgio Morder like 100? This song is probably about sugar daddies or some thing :air: 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

1 minute ago, Teri Hatcher said:

same. it just sounds so weird :awkney: isn't Giorgio Morder like 100? This song is probably about sugar daddies or some thing :air: 

GRIGIO, G-R-I-G-I-O, 

gee-are-aï-gee-aï-owe, GRIGIO. 

Dyslexia is a real issue. 

Ps: Grigio mean "gray/grey" colour in Italian, I have no idea for Spanish etc. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Teri Hatcher
Just now, DrewPa said:

GRIGIO, G-R-I-G-I-O, 

gee-are-aï-gee-aï-owe, GRIGIO. 

Dyslexia is a real issue. 

Ps: Grigio mean "gray/grey" colour in Italian, I have no idea for Spanish etc. 

im laughing so hard :toofunny: 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

1 minute ago, S0436 said:

Is there a summary of all the info about each track from that insider at the listening party?

yes

avalon x
32 minutes ago, Teri Hatcher said:

:air: :air: :air: 

10 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Also, does anyone else find it interesting that the only tracks that are named after an actual person (Joanne, John Wayne) appear consecutively AND that John Wayne uses similar syllables and pronunciation as Joanne?

Or am I just a loser sitting in bed analyzing this track list at 12:17AM on a Saturday night when normal people are out drinking? 

Probably the latter :toofunny:

Definitely the latter. :deadbanana: 

avalon x
On 9/24/2016 at 7:17 PM, S0436 said:

I wonder if there will be a single promo before the album drops 

Corrected. :deadbanana: 

Archived