Billboard shades Joanne

ferretti

Featured Posts

Maybe because they already heard the album? :lolga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think this needs attacks or jabs or anything thrown at Billboard, it's 25 albums they're excited for and if Gaga isn't one of them then that's their opinion and that's that :shrug: It's not an insult to her or anyone and it shouldn't be taken as such :huh: This doesn't mean they aren't excited for her album, it just means that there are albums that they are MORE excited for - it's a relative list :laughga: 

We'll see what they have to say when she releases the album of the year on October 21. :reductive:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

tomsches

At least they mention Warpaint and Bon Iver, which are the best albums of 2016 so far imo

I hope Joanne is so good,

and I hope she will prove them wrong.

and I wish Gaga so much success,

cos we all know Gaga is better than those people on list.

sillynate

They forgot Joanne, but they didn't forget Katy Perry's unnamed, not-officially announced album :toofunny: wow

Messsssssssy

I'm gonna just say they've already heard it.   That'll make me not cut a BB bitch :) 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

2 hours ago, Haroon said:

I don't think this needs attacks or jabs or anything thrown at Billboard, it's 25 albums they're excited for and if Gaga isn't one of them then that's their opinion and that's that :shrug: It's not an insult to her or anyone and it shouldn't be taken as such :huh: This doesn't mean they aren't excited for her album, it just means that there are albums that they are MORE excited for - it's a relative list :laughga: 

Like I said, they've already heard it so it's cool.   At least that's what I'm telling myself. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived