💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Side To Side debut in top 10?

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I think yes because streaming has gone way up, sales have gone WAY up, and the video has gotten a very steady stream of views coming in. Plus the performances at the VMAs brought a lot of hype to the table , and on YouTube it has more than 12 million right now.

Im not one of the chart junkies on the site tho, so I'm not the person to answer that question, but do you think it will?

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
Just now, Britney Spears said:

No but it will climb up there

I really want her to get a number 1, so I'm hoping this song gets her that.

JustAnotherDay

Probably not, the sales are alright but not enough to ensure a debut in the top ten, her streams are mostly on youtube, she hasn't cracked the spotify top 50, and radio support is pretty much non-existent at this point. I don't think it wasn a good single choice at this point, I understand the appeal of a collab but it has that reggae summer vibe that won't be as successful in fall, after it's debut it may stick around a bit but it won't be super successful and it probably won't reach a new peak, she would have more success with a remix of a song like Greedy or Thinkin' Bout You featuring a rapper.

was NickARTPOP

PaperIz

If Into You had trouble i can imagine this will too. Especially since Into You >>>>>>> the rest of her music

Thomas P
2 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

It's currently only 54 on spotify though...

On Apple Music it went from never even charting to number 54, and I only see it rising after. Plus iTunes it's at number 10, after never charting. With the VMAs hype, and YouTube picking up turbulence, I can see it cracking top ten.

Born To Slay
34 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Probably not, the sales are alright but not enough to ensure a debut in the top ten, her streams are mostly on youtube, she hasn't cracked the spotify top 50, and radio support is pretty much non-existent at this point. I don't think it wasn a good single choice at this point, I understand the appeal of a collab but it has that reggae summer vibe that won't be as successful in fall, after it's debut it may stick around a bit but it won't be super successful and it probably won't reach a new peak, she would have more success with a remix of a song like Greedy or Thinkin' Bout You featuring a rapper.

Totally agree with everything, Greedy should've been the single

Rivington Rebel

I thought it debuted at number 11 on US iTunes? I swear I read that this morning.

Edit: Its also number 11 on UK iTunes rn.

Fiona Apple
45 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

If Into You had trouble i can imagine this will too. Especially since Into You >>>>>>> the rest of her music

Greedy is a lot better

PaperIz
9 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Greedy is a lot better

Greedy is fun but Into You transformed my life

CropTop.gif

CheapGin

Side to Side would have been a better choice for the Summer single, and Into You better for the Fall tbh....But I dont think it can debut top 10 without any radio at all and weak streams but probably a top 50 debut at least.

BloodyJudas

Side To Side should have been the lead!!! It's a bop :) And Nicki adds a really nice vibe to this song ;)

Archived