Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Britney Go THERE This Era?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Since the beginning of this decade Britney Spears has become a very private person. And to me, that's totally great and i completely respect and understand why she would want that. 

However, this has created a bit of a disconnect between Britney, her fans and the GP. We all are aware of what Britney's been through and potentially going through and dealing with, but during interviews Britney never opens up and interviewers never ask her the hard questions like Diane Sawyer asking Whitney if she does crack. It's almost like during every interview there's an elephant in the room. 

tumblr_mmsu3y7iki1r3ty02o1_500-146064859

Britney is my second favorite artist next to Gaga, but one of the things i love most in the artists i stan for are ones who open up and share their authentic selves. It helps me feel closer to them. Gaga was a pro at this from 2008-2013. We saw this side of Britney in 2008 when Britney: For The Record came out. She was extremely open and very vulnerable. This was perhaps the last time we've seen this side of Britney. That openness made me adore Britney more and the GP seemed to like that side as well as Womanizer and Circus thrived. 

tumblr_mu5md56mPH1sjj2nvo1_500.gif

I would love nothing more than for Britney to be in an interview and come out and say something like, "yes, i have generalized anxiety disorder and that's why i don't like to sing live and i can be stiff on stage (not saying this is true, its just a hypothetical example). I think being open would be so beneficial to her career at this point, and maybe even help her. But this is just my opinion and I wanted to see what you guys thought. 

So should Brintey go THERE and be more open about herself this era. 

Regina George

That would be great. I really want her to do that but I dont think she will do it. 

I don't think I really need her to be more open, honestly, what is there for she to say? Stuff about her children? Her love life? Her life doesn't seem that juicy.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ryhanna

I'd like that, but I think it's probably one of the things that would be very difficult for her to do. She's private and doesn't talk about these things for a reason.

KURUSHITOVSKA

She is sick, we should be happy that she's still alive. Some other people with problems like hers aren't with us. She doesn't need to talk about her life and personal issues, we already know enough. She doesnt sing live? She's never done it. You can't expect that from Britney. I'm so happy that she was able to get better and overcome everything, even though there will always be some rests of it.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

TerrenceV2

I don't think she will even though it would be amazing. Isn't her step-father controlling her every move and word? With the permanent conservatorship? Everytime I look at Britney this last 5 years she simply looks like she's hiding her true self in smiles and quirky answers. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be making new music if it wasn't because of her stepfather. She seems like she only wants to focus on being a mother. Sad story..

playground love - josef salvat

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Red said:

I don't think I really need her to be more open, honestly, what is there for she to say? Stuff about her children? Her love life? Her life doesn't seem that juicy.

What are you even talking about? Her life is not that juicy? If there is ''juicy'' life than Britney Spears has one. Not right now but from 2004-2010. 

Just now, donthatemeplss said:

What are you even talking about? Her life is not that juicy? If there is ''juicy'' life than Britney Spears has one. Not right now but from 2004-2010. 

Well but she already spoke about those stuff. If she made an interview about her current life it would be... really cool and interesting

Slayer

What else is there to say? 'For The Record' explained pretty much everything and she also said she'd write a book some day and fill in the details.

I don't think it's any of our business which drugs she took or what kind of mental disorder she had/has. She explained her public breakdown but I don't think she owes anybody the "juicy details". 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Regina George
Just now, Red said:

Well but she already spoke about those stuff. If she made an interview about her current life it would be... really cool and interesting

she didn't really talk about drugs, about her breakdown. All of that was kinda ''not enough''

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

What else is there to say? 'For The Record' explained pretty much everything and she also said she'd write a book some day and fill in the details.

I don't think it's any of our business which drugs she took or what kind of mental disorder she had/has. She explained her public breakdown but I don't think she owes anybody the "juicy details". 

not saying she owes us anything

Iwontell

Idk...if you stop and think about it, Beyoncé, arguably the biggest artist atm, is actually a very private person and there doesn't seem to be a disconnection between her and the audience...so idk if Britney has that much to gain from exposing herself like that...

Glory is doing fine, she has been promoting it like hasn't done for years...she should just continue working, putting herself out there, building up her audience...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

KURUSHITOVSKA
5 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

she didn't really talk about drugs, about her breakdown. All of that was kinda ''not enough''

We dont need to know about that, as i don't need to know about your personal life too. She is an artist, not Kim K. She tries to sell some kind of art, not tabloids.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

1 minute ago, donthatemeplss said:

I think she doesn't do that simply because she doesn't want to talk about the worst time of her life over and over and over again, she moved on

Archived