question

#1 Debut or Sleeper Massive Hit?

DeanWinchester

Which one?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

Would you rather LG5 to debut at #1 (and stay there for a month), extending her streak, or would you rather LG5 follow The Fame's momentum in sales/charting at the expense of losing that #1 debut? Discuss.

EDIT: Poll added.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
Just now, AntiPotCrusader said:

#1 debut with longevity. :hor: 

I should have known. That's it. Party's over :icega:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Just now, AntiPotCrusader said:

#1 debut with longevity. :hor: 

:golfclap:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

3 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I should have known. That's it. Party's over :icega:

:laughga: I want her to debut at numero uno. Start strong, end strong 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

iMonster

Sleeper massive hit. I want it to build up to Number 1. 

Debut top 50 and keep climbing. 

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Vodka said:

:laughga: I want her to debut at numero uno. Start strong, end strong 

I wish this, too. But I think sleeper is more realistic. :giveup:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

I wish this, too. But I think sleeper is more realistic. :giveup:

I definitely think sleeper would be a lot wiser. Kinda like a snowballing effect of success etc. Seldom do people make wise decisions when they're not really enthused about the topic/concept in discussion

The benefit of starting strong for her, that I think about a lot, is the amount of promotion of her craft. If the GP readily buys into her work, that means more music videos etc, so creative extension and longevity, just packaged in a compressed sort of way..

Whereas sleeper kinda just stays there, waiting to be noticed, while her fanbase kind of just continues waiting for something to happen without proper promotion would probably break a lot of little monster hearts further

Idk we'll have to see, new music either way! :cryga:

DeanWinchester
7 minutes ago, Vodka said:

I definitely think sleeper would be a lot wiser. Kinda like a snowballing effect of success etc. Seldom do people make wise decisions when they're not really enthused about the topic/concept in discussion

The benefit of starting strong for her, that I think about a lot, is the amount of promotion of her craft. If the GP readily buys into her work, that means more music videos etc, so creative extension and longevity, just packaged in a compressed sort of way..

Whereas sleeper kinda just stays there, waiting to be noticed, while her fanbase kind of just continues waiting for something to happen without proper promotion would probably break a lot of little monster hearts further

Idk we'll have to see, new music either way! :cryga:

It makes sense. Good points! :applause:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived