antpats2

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yuuri
7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

he looks.... ugh will this sound WP worthy??? he looks 12 :giveup:

I was suprised too. I thought he was still a teen, but it turns out he's a year younger than Bieber.

Who are these people on the cover? They both look underage. Why is she sitting with bare ass? Change V to F, for flop magazine tbh. 

:nails:

FreePalestine

McMonster08

Yikes at the little meltdownsters:awkney: the V Mag associate editor just tweeted his excitement when Gaga met with a photographer, not his fault you reached far enough to conclude that Gaga will be on the cover.

LUCARTPOP

Can we please stop insulting other artists because you all thought Gaga is supposed to be on V Magazine, and the VMAs, and a suprise release, and an Apple Exclusive, A Marc Jacob release, etc. :awkney: 

Troye is an amazing artist and deserved his spot, he worked his ass off to be on this level and y'all being petty won't change the fact he is amazing, grow up please.

Keep it cute or put it on mute, thank you, disrespectful people. :awkney: 

Teal Ambition

y'all are a mess :saladga:

CqoK-hCXYAAEdIc.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

49 minutes ago, DXPE said:

the picture of him in the black jacket:giveup: the spread seems to be much better than the cover.

Loving the spread and covers but since Troye is openly gay and not afraid to display his sexuality, couldn't they gotten male models for him?

I mean feed the gays thirst :icega:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

djBuffoon

No problem with Troye bring on the cover, he's talented. Just that the cover in question is.... well, lacking. :wacko:

Archived