đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

iHeartRadio: PI is a "Massive Bop" + "New Fav Lead Single"

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Born Brave

I would have rather waited in the dark for 3 more weeks and only had to wait 2 days after the announcement. Who knows when the album will drop. Probably November like ARTPOP. Since Gaga always has to drag this **** out..... 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

I'm pleased to know that she's going for an uptempo song for the lead. Going with a ballad can be very hit and miss, unless you're a ballad orientated artist. I hope the single really gets promoted as a Mark Ronson collab because that alone could sell it and make people take it more seriously. In the old days, no one cared who produced songs, but now it can be a great marketing technique to pull in more sales. When people heard RedOne, Dr Luke, David Guetta, Calvin Harris, etc. were producing, they were all over it. I mean, the producers names even got mentioned on the songs in some cases! And now Mark Ronson is one of those names. Yeah, Mark's follow-up singles on Uptown Special flopped but that happens to a lot of producers. The fact is, people want another Uptown Funk from him, so they'll be all ears for the next lead single he produces for another artist. So, we've got a Ronson assisted song that's being called a dancefloor filler and a bop - nothing but good sales can come from this. If the world's been all over mediocre Justin songs for a year now, I can't even imagine how they'll react to an amazing pop song from a known producer.

CookieHWilson
16 hours ago, Kermit the frog said:

Dont succumb to the hype, gays. 

I still remember what it did to Born this way. 

Where were you all of this time? :gaycat:

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

Arizona Sky
1 hour ago, Whispering said:

September is a great time for radio play and tv shows, though. Everyone is back in school and are through with their vacations and summer off schedule season. People are back on a schedule, so radio play is up during the drive times. Also, people are back to watching morning shows and nighttime shows are coming back to new seasons...including SNL. Also, the Olympics will be over. Post Labor Day is an excellent time to drop a single! 

Have you had any experience in the industry? You seem very knowledgable and would make a good manager lol

lairofhk

Def great news. Not trying to hype myself up too much (learned the hard way in the past), but I do sense that she has taken a fresh direction with her new music. Really looking forward to hearing it 

Whispering
5 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

Have you had any experience in the industry? You seem very knowledgable and would make a good manager lol

I worked at a radio station in the top twenty markets. I also have a very good friend who is the Program Director at that station. :) 

Whispering
6 hours ago, Justinn said:

I would have rather waited in the dark for 3 more weeks and only had to wait 2 days after the announcement. Who knows when the album will drop. Probably November like ARTPOP. Since Gaga always has to drag this **** out..... 

You could log out, go do something else with your time and come back in three weeks. That's an option and something that is entirely in your control. 

Kermit the frog
8 hours ago, CookieHWilson said:

Where were you all of this time? :gaycat:

Here, waiting :giveup:

lodylody
On 19/08/2016 at 5:31 AM, Kermit the frog said:

Here, waiting :giveup:

omg the OGs are returning :cryga: 

BadHeavyMetalQueen

I'm trying not to get hyped, but IT'S NEW GAGA MUSIC

Super Natural
On 8/17/2016 at 10:21 PM, Elf Beast said: