đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Could Gaga perform & release her single at the Apple Keynote?

tomdsgn

Featured Posts

tomdsgn

I've just seen a post where someone was speculating that Gaga could be working with Intel on her new single, but the release seems to be coinciding with the release of Apple's latest wave of iOS devices. 

According to rumours on Gaga Daily from @Doogi and MacRumours theories on the latest Apple releases - the Gaga single could fall on the same week or even, the same day!

Last year at the announcement, Apple had Drake introduce Apple Music to the world, and we also had a performance from The Weeknd. 

The year before, U2 performed and released their album for free on iTunes. 

I think it would be great for Gaga to promote the song here, with a simultaneous tie in on MUSIC and guaranteed support from the worlds biggest technology brand. Seems like a great fit. 

Whatcha think Little Medonsters?

Also, Tim Cook is king of the gay nerds, / in there's that :lolga:

Bellatrix

As long as they don't force LG5 into peoples phones like they did with U2s album. It'll be a mess.

They usually take music guests when they have music related announcements and this event will be about the new iPhone, so I don't think that's likely

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

tomdsgn
2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

As long as they don't force LG5 into peoples phones like they did with U2s album. It'll be a mess.

Haha, that was a hilariously bad misstep for them, but I think they've learnt their lesson. 

Especially considering they want everyone to stream now. They were absolute experts at shoving Drake down people's throats when Views dropped. 

He was on every playlist, ever chart, what's new, for you, just everywhere!

kvnrp

Apple doesn't do that.

They only had musicians on their stage performing was when they held iPod events.

They might use her song for a promo video, but that's unlikely as well, since it's not released.

tomdsgn
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

Apple doesn't do that.

They only had musicians on their stage performing was when they held iPod events.

They might use her song for a promo video, but that's unlikely as well, since it's not released.

Apple doesn't do what? They've done it the last two years :what:

gagajandro25
1 minute ago, Red said:

They usually take music guests when they have music related announcements and this event will be about the new iPhone, so I don't think that's likely

Apple Music will be getting a huge refresh in terms of design, functionality, and features and it will most likely be unveiled during the event as part of iOS 10

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Just now, tomdsgn said:

In events about Apple Music.

kvnrp
Just now, tomdsgn said:

Drake didn't perform when he was invited :neyde:

Who do you think had performed? :koons:

Just now, warpedcurrents said:

Apple Music will be getting a huge refresh in terms of design, functionality, and features and it will most likely be unveiled during the event as part of iOS 10

They already showed these things tho, I doubt they will give a huge focus on it

gagajandro25
Just now, Red said:

They already showed these things tho, I doubt they will give a huge focus on it

They usually have a big focus on iOS whenever the new version comes out every fall and talk about its new features. Apple Music has been undergoing changes that won't be finalized until iOS 10 is released as well, so it's feasible. 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

mister max
2 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

MUSIC Exclusive please :sis:

no

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

tomdsgn
3 minutes ago, Red said:

Sis, they've redesigned Apple Music and they're getting rid of the headphone jack. This keynote will be just as much about music as the U2 one was. Music is embedded in Apple's DNA. 

Just now, warpedcurrents said:

They usually have a big focus on iOS whenever the new version comes out every fall and talk about its new features. Apple Music has been undergoing changes that won't be finalized until iOS 10 is released as well, so it's feasible. 

Well, it's feasible, but let's not count on that PUHLEASE

Archived