Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RedOne re-confirms the lead isn't his & doesn't deny it's out this month

Guille

Featured Posts

So I talked to RedOne on SnapChat and told him that now we have the confirmation the lead is coming out this month I am still praying it is produced by him.

He answered and said that it is definitely not his production, but he didn't deny it's coming out this month (that's the good news)

I know he confirmed this before but... I am posting this just for those of us who still had a LITTLE faith Gaga had changed her mind in the last few weeks... but sadly she hasn't... We can only wait till we get the album to know if he's in or not.

XFvmv0E.gif

RECEIPTS:

6ps09v.jpg

I couldn't charge what I said before too him but it was something like

"Hey dude, sorry to bother you with this stuff. As we all already know now, Gaga's lead has been chosen and it is about to drop anytime this month, I was just writing to ask you whether it's definitely not yours or yes. Thank you in advance and sorry for the inconvenience"

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

OH MY GOD all the tea spilled today :tea:

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Kermit

:duck: Blair, Ronson or WeAreRiotCity.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

KennyRichie

I really don't care as much if RedOne doesn't have the lead single... as long as long as we are able to hear all the 6 songs they made. In #LG5 or in a Deluxe edition 

GagaMyBlood95

The lead single will obviously be Mark Ronson. I expected that, since Red One's lead was scrapped months ago..

KinneyUnderYou
5 minutes ago, Guille said:

P.S.: I obviously got the receipts but I'm too lazy to upload the pic :awkney: As soon as you start complaining I'll probably upload it to prove you wrong :gaycat:

NOW. :wtf:

Not that I don't believe you, but I want to see it. :awkney:

Lord Ryry

i'm gonna need to see the receipts 

and also I find most singers 2nd or 3rd singles better than the first, Into you, for example. 

#RED ONE SNAPPED ME 

13957479_10201995199318528_266635563_n.p

Archived