TopazBlue

3ZyTHIW.jpg

Album cover

JtsnBdu.jpg

Album back cover with tracklist

AkrAeSN.jpg

Side-by-side

aLaDHNh.jpg

Booklet page featuring track 11/single, "Snow" (gibberish lyrics because I can't write songs)

ikIa1ha.jpg

CW7u5fl.jpg

Sequence of Lady Gaga albums, including Galena in both standard covers and non-standard cover editions

r2a94S4.jpg

Icon used on LadyGagaVEVO, personal YouTube channel, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram throughout most of the era (looks meh but it's big)

6670Cbw.jpg

iTunes front page day before album release (She would have all headline things that would be different)

-----

ALBUM SAMPLER:

-----

Details about the album will be out tomorrow and an album sampler will also come!

Remember this is just a concept... but a concept I've spent two weeks on so pls appreciate it :emma:
i spent an hour here alone writing details but i'm only half-way through it and i wanna get through ggd tonight so i'm just gonna wait :air:

-----

Welcome to Galena

Lady Gaga's fifth album, released March 22, 2017.

Preliminary explanation of "Galena" and information:

The album derived its name from the sulfide mineral, also known as lead glance, a silver, shiny, and chunky metallic crystal. It is an ore of lead and a source of silver. Though the name of the album is this mineral, the more relevant use is an alteration of the Greek goddess of calm seas, Galene. Gaga embodies the spirit of both galena and Galene, to create a message not too foreign to fans; finding light through darkness.

-----

EDIT: forgot to add a thing I made #flop

9YdFMHV.jpg

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

TopazBlue
2 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I want this.

omg thank you :sara:

HOTNebraskaGuy

SERVE US! My only complaint is that there's no different cover for the deluxe. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US???? 

tumblr_mv3y4i0cfk1rdutw3o1_400.gif?w=400

One, five, ten lay a million on me

TopazBlue
2 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

SERVE US! My only complaint is that there's no different cover for the deluxe. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US???? 

tumblr_mv3y4i0cfk1rdutw3o1_400.gif?w=400

gurl everything's taken me so long to make, a deluxe is exhausting to think about :giveup:

but maybe someday :green:

IntoYou1

What is galena Stan for ?? What does it mean ? Your idea is pretty cool.. You slay 

Roro

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, TopazBlue said:

gurl everything's taken me so long to make, a deluxe is exhausting to think about :giveup:

but maybe someday :green:

Boo just go TF route and change the color of the text. :stalkga:

All jokes aside these are amazing, can't wait to see what you're gonna post tommorow. :excited2:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

TopazBlue
6 minutes ago, IntoYou1 said:

What is galena Stan for ?? What does it mean ? Your idea is pretty cool.. You slay 

all will come tomorrow but i guess i could put the beginning thingy i had in here :unicorn:

ryanripley

that itunes screenshot gives me hype :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TopazBlue

added things!

Sorcerer

I like this. :excited2: The font and text can be improved tho. Otherwise, this is a really nice effort.

(I'd love Gaga to make a cover of Sia's Broken Glass :stalkga:)

donutellha
52 minutes ago, TopazBlue said:

JtsnBdu.jpg

When ur fans keep on begging you to release LG5.

Jokes aside, amazing work! :)

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

TopazBlue

for those wondering about her face situation :wtfga:

i had done her right eye so perfectly i coudn't replicate it so i just got rid of it :emma: i probably should have made another attempt :smh:

and the red thing on her forehead is meant to be a galaxy thing or something but it kinda looks like a bullet wound :deadbanana:

donutellha
1 hour ago, TopazBlue said:

3ZyTHIW.jpg

Just reminded me of one of my favorite scenes in Judas! :wub:

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived