Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Intel BTS

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

gagzus

i still lowkey feel like this performance was gonna be something even more stunning than what we ended up with

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustifyMyLove
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Wait what? Upload it.

I'll upload it on Christmas along the rest of unpublished videos and all the press pics w metadata, some backdrop thing etc

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Sylvanas

I swear that this was the lead single video that never was. RIP LG5 1.0 

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

The Surrealist
2 minutes ago, LG said:

Its the face tape, all the skin is pulled up right by her eyes

Fillers and Make-up. Her face has settled a lot since then, even though she got a second refill in between.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, JustifyMyLove said:

I'll upload it on Christmas along the rest of unpublished videos and all the press pics w metadata, some backdrop thing etc

upload now :grr:

JustifyMyLove
Just now, gagzus said:

i still lowkey feel like this performance was gonna be something even more stunning than what we ended up with

Well that clip is just a BTS of her doing the photoshoot, that's nothing from the 1st performance, like that LED tunnel, were would it have been on the Grammys stage?lol

Julia Volkova #1 stan

gagzus
Just now, Sylvanas said:

I swear that this was the lead single video that never was. RIP LG5 1.0 

no it was just advertisements, media and promotional stuff for her original performance at the GRAMMYs that was meant to be a hits medley

LaMaisonGaga
2 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

What do we have to do to make you upload it now? Specially the press pictures. Please?

lamaisongaga.com

gagzus
1 minute ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Well that clip is just a BTS of her doing the photoshoot, that's nothing from the 1st performance, like that LED tunnel, were would it have been on the Grammys stage?lol

no i know that this was just for promotional stuff for the performance but i'm saying I feel her hits medley performance would've been more elaborate and different and this aesthetic would've been used in the performance.

gagzus
3 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

how much stuff do you actually have?

Archived