💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Stranger Things

sexy

Featured Posts

New Netflix original series that came out a week or two ago. Very 80s/Stephen King vibe and I'm loving it so far. Anyone else watching/has watched this?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

I just finished watching it last night. I LOVE it. I pray that there is a second season tbh:giveup:

What episode are you in?

ItsTommyBitch

It's AMAZING :applause:

The child actors, the 80s tropes, the comic book references, the soundtrack :giveup:

All flawless :applause: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Noah X

Yeah it's pretty good so far even tho I fell asleep on episode 1 and that's where im at.

12 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I just finished watching it last night. I LOVE it. I pray that there is a second season tbh:giveup:

What episode are you in?

I finished up 5 last night, hoping to go through the last 3 tonight. I wish there were more episodes but each episode is such good quality I can't complain :woohoo:

I was about to make a thread about it but I forgot, I finished it yesterday in one go and it's incredible. Chapter 7 killed me. :giveup:

I love the eerie 80s feel and the storytelling. Every single one of the actors were great too, it's the best Netflix original show I've seen so far I think. :flutter:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Sizzily

My sister was watching it yesterday. It looks interesting.

One Banned Boi

ryanripley

it is AMAZING :giveup: 

all the Alien and Silent Hill inspiration omg :giveup: 

i cried on the last episode :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Quasi

I watched all episodes in the span of 24 hours. It's a must watch for anyone interested in horror, sci-fi, and anything 80's. Winona's acting is amazing and everyone in this series did an amazing job bringing this world to life in such a small time span. :applause:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Whispering

Watched it over this last weekend and loved it! The child actors were great and I loved the 80s setting. Just wish there would have been more episodes. I hope they do a second season! 

This is my second favourite Netflix original only to OITNB! Such a throwback gives me E.T/Stand by Me/ Alien vibes :giveup:

n0ne

Watched the 1st episode the day the show premiered and loved it. Gonna binge the rest tomorrow hopefully. 

I get a jj Abrams mixed with xfiles vibe

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Spock

:giveup:

:giveup:

The show was SO amazing, loved it. Probably my favorite binge ever

who will love me when the night is over

Archived