💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Mr. Robot Season_2.0

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Sizzily

I really liked this episode, better than the premiere! :flutter: I'll have to rewatch it tomorrow to see if I missed anything, like usual. 

Spoiler

Sad that Gideon and Romero died. I hope Trenton doesn't die too.

One Banned Boi

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart
1 hour ago, Sizzily said:

I really liked this episode, better than the premiere! :flutter: I'll have to rewatch it tomorrow to see if I missed anything, like usual. 

Hide contents

Sad that Gideon and Romero died. I hope Trenton doesn't die too.

[Spoilers from S2 E3]

Spoiler

I know, I wasn't expecting another death so soon :( 

I mean I'm sure we'll still see the actor in some flashback or something but damn, that was unexpected. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

The vomit scene was disturbing, but amazing. :giveup: 

Elliot going FULL BLOWN r/atheism was neat too. Here's the full transcript for anyone interested:

Spoiler

"Is that what God does? He helps? Tell me, why didn't God help my innocent friend who died for no reason while the guilty ran free? Okay. Fine. Forget the one offs. How about the countless wars declared in his name? Okay. Fine. Let's skip the random, meaningless murder for a second, shall we? How about the racist, sexist, phobia soup we've all been drowning in because of him? And I'm not just talking about Jesus. I'm talking about all organized religion. Exclusive groups created to manage control. A dealer getting people hooked on the drug of hope. His followers, nothing but addicts who want their hit of bullshit to keep their dopamine of ignorance. Addicts. Afraid to believe the truth. That there's no order. There's no power. That all religions are just metastasizing mind worms, meant to divide us so it's easier to rule us by the charlatans that wanna run us. All we are to them are paying fanboys of their poorly-written sci-fi franchise. If I don't listen to my imaginary friend, why the **** should I listen to yours? People think their worship's some key to happiness. That's just how he owns you. Even I'm not crazy enough to believe that distortion of reality. So **** God. He's not a good enough scapegoat for me."

This is what "Leon" said in his reverse speech:

Spoiler

"The dopest has got to be, 'The Betrayal'. They play the whole episode backwards with the logo and everything and, George be wearing Timbaland boots."

I'm liking where Angela's story is headed.. I think she's being prepped to eventually face off against Elliot which will be interesting to watch. 

You know at one point I considered Ray to be another figment of Elliot's imagination, but after tonight's episode it's clear that he's an actual human being. I'm still unsure as to what he does for a living? 

And can I say that Christian Slater is killing it? :giveup: Mad good. 

n0ne

Another great episode, I have a feeling I am going to enjoy the 2nd season more than the 1st. The vomit scene, cement torture scene, and atheist rant were highlights of the episode.

Rami Malek is amazing, I'm loving him more that Elliot is unraveling.

The 1st season was shocked with narrative twists, but it seems this season will shock with psychological/psychedelic sequences and depravity.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

n0ne

Another longer epsiode tomorrow, maybe the whole season will be like this. I wouldn't mind, these episodes are a treat.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Lion Heart
1 hour ago, lilmonster93 said:

Another longer epsiode tomorrow, maybe the whole season will be like this. I wouldn't mind, these episodes are a treat.

YAAAS :woot::excited2: :woohoo:

Sizzily

Great episode!:giveup: Every episode so far has been better than the last. 

Spoiler

I was wondering when we'd see White Rose again, I'm excited for The Dark Army. I'm also liking Leon a lot. 

I'll probably add more when I re-watch it. :emma: 

One Banned Boi

n0ne
1 hour ago, Sizzily said:

Great episode!:giveup: Every episode so far has been better than the last. 

Hide contents

I was wondering when we'd see White Rose again, I'm excited for The Dark Army. I'm also liking Leon a lot. 

I'll probably add more when I re-watch it. :emma: 

Yeah this show requires re-watching lol.

Lion Heart

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS 

"you wanna unburden yourself? go jerk off" :rip: 

-We saw White Rose again!

-Angela played her cards way too early and her power play backfired on her. :( She literally said "these guys play the long game" (referring to the two Evil Corp employees), yet she decides to go for it right away. I want her to succeed but I don't think it'll go well for her. 

-I do wonder what Ray's "online business" is though? I'm thinking it's something illegal and morally repugnant. 

Lion Heart

Apologizing for longer episodes?? What :giveup: 

n0ne
6 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS 

"you wanna unburden yourself? go jerk off" :rip: 

-We saw White Rose again!

-Angela played her cards way too early and her power play backfired on her. :( She literally said "these guys play the long game" (referring to the two Evil Corp employees), yet she decides to go for it right away. I want her to succeed but I don't think it'll go well for her. 

-I do wonder what Ray's "online business" is though? I'm thinking it's something illegal and morally repugnant. 

Yeah the White Rose scene was kinda sweet lol. And yeah I think something bad is going to happen to ether Angela or Darlene or both.

Lion Heart
Just now, lilmonster93 said:

Yeah the White Rose scene was kinda sweet lol. And yeah I think something bad is going to happen to ether Angela or Darlene or both.

I like them. :( 

Angela more-so. I just want her to succeed. :giveup:  

I think Darlene will end up being betrayed by her BF and Elliot will try to avenge her or something. 

n0ne
1 minute ago, Lion Heart said:

I like them. :( 

Angela more-so. I just want her to succeed. :giveup:  

I think Darlene will end up being betrayed by her BF and Elliot will try to avenge her or something. 

I kinda want Angela to stick to tearing E Corp down but it seems like she wants to just change it from within and continue to work there.

Idk he seems sincere in being worried for her.

Sizzily

I'm living for every plotline going on. :giveup: 

Spoiler

- I figured Ray would be running a site like that from last episode but I didn't want to believe it. 

-I'm glad White Rose is becoming regular in this season. I loved the scene with the agent.

-I think Angela is going to get busted 

-#Pray4Elliot: :giveup: I'm really looking forward to next week. Are there going to be 10 episodes in this season as well?

One Banned Boi

n0ne

Another great episode.

That hotel scene, didn't see that coming.

Excited for next week's episode.

Archived