💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RedOne on LG5: "Mix of classic and Futuristic music"

Lord Ryry

Featured Posts

Lord Ryry

http://www.inquisitr.com/3283160/lady-gaga-drop-new-music-producer-redone-lg5-details/

http://www.people.com/article/lady-gaga-producer-redone-recorded-eight-songs-for-new-album

“I didn’t want to go too far from what she is. We kept it [similar to] what Gaga is, what she’s done all these years,” RedOne told People of Gaga’s upcoming music, describing the sound of the new album as “special” and the genre as “a mixture of classic music and futuristic.”

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

I don't think he had a talk with this site, they just took what he said elsewhere...

yASSsss

“a mixture of classic music and futuristic.”
 come through,Mo+her

giphy.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Manul

I saw LG5 and 7/7/16 and now I have a fracture somewhere between my right leg and hip. fDSzN0S.png

it wasn't laaaahv

ryanripley

HOW RELIABLE IS TYHIS WEBSITE BEFORE I GO INTO OVERDRIVE MODE

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

HEARTHUNTER

Futuristic? Something I've always wanted her to do. Doesn't sound like a credible source tho

monketsharona

Oh ok maybe he said new thing yeah. But is definitely what he said to 'People'..

I would be here for a mixture of classical and futuristic things ! This got me excited actually... We'll see

@Lord Ryry I think you should put the quote in the title, it is quite 'big' news about new material:)

Lord Ryry
58 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Oh ok maybe he said new thing yeah. But is definitely what he said to 'People'..

I would be here for a mixture of classical and futuristic things ! This got me excited actually... We'll see

I added the people link too :) 

gagajandro25

As for what the songs they've recorded sound like? RedOne wouldn't get into specifics but says: "It's a mixture of classic music and futuristic, too – I didn't want to go too far from what she is. We kept it [similar to] what Gaga is, what she's done all these years. It's special." 

WRECK

woman_falling_through_glass_table_gif_by

ME

woman_falling_through_glass_table_gif_by

GAGA

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

The Surrealist

Classical and Futuristic :giveup::giveup:

Why is she working with so many Rock influences tho? :huh:

Music

can already imagine Gaga giving interviews and describing the album as "A hybrid of classic music and futuristic" like -

nz7KGnMfFODbq.gif

Classic and futuristic legend.gif This sounds fantastic :giveup: Can't wait to hear it!

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived