Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How Long Do You Think We Have To Wait To Hear LG5 Lead Single

Good Meets Bad

Featured Posts

Good Meets Bad

Imo I think we're getting a little closer but I'm also thinking this is the longest wait we had ever taken I just want the lead single & some information about when the lead single is coming & when will the lead single will be released 

SlaeUrAnus

After:

AHS

C3C

Wedding

Baby

Approximately 2019. 

:neyde: 

In my messy era.

ComeToMama

Rumors confirmed in previous thread. Shes pregnant and LG5 wont come until the baby can walk. 

Edit: and recite each albums tracklist in reverse order. 

Lucas

I don't believe it will be released this year anymore with all the incomming projects

kabirartfling

This is seriously irritating! We waited for ARTPOP so long and got half ass of everything and now this long of a wait for a 12 track album? She should atleast give us something to live for! :grr:

Give your love to me

danwasd
1 minute ago, kabirartfling said:

This is seriously irritating! We waited for ARTPOP so long and got half ass of everything and now this long of a wait for a 12 track album? She should atleast give us something to live for! :grr:

Pregnancy news :icega:

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

how do you know :stalkga: gaga i see you :stalkga: 12 tracks? :stalkga:

VasilisVas

Remember when everyone was bitching and whining that we got half of ARTPOP before it was released and we had nothing to look forward to? Remember when everyone agreed it would be best for Gaga to not give out information about her upcoming album, that way there would be more excitement? Funny how things change around here and people continue to not be happy.  I want new Gaga as much as the next person, but everyone in here has reached a new level of obnoxiousness.  

monketsharona

seriously : I'd say less than 3 months (most probably in August) 

The Surrealist
27 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

After:

AHS

C3C

Wedding

Baby

Approximately 2019. 

:neyde: 

You forgot

A Star is Born.

Dionne Warwick Biopic.

I think it's coming in mid or late october after C3C (if it's actually happening), AHS first episodes (the ones she's in) and Scream Queens (hopefully)

Dominic

I don't know anymore.  I thought a June release at the latest but that's not happening now. August seems the next likely option . 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

RAMROD

She's busy with non musical projects. :green:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived