💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Share you flop fan moments.

2020Covid19IsOurs

Featured Posts

2020Covid19IsOurs

Hey ggd,

Although we all proudly call ourselves little monsters and genuinely like Lady Ga, I'm sure everyone has had a moment that made them seriously doubt their own fanhood. 

For example: I watched G.U.Y video after almost a year it was released. I thought that it was an avant garde mini movie that gaga made. I made no attempt to click it's thumbnail whenever I went to her YouTube page as I found it dull and too try hard. (Don't kill me) Although I'm not ready to take the full blame as there were like three G.U.Y related videos on her channel which makes it seem like it's a movie she made in her spare time. So I'm all good. :hug:

So did you go through these kind of paws down moments? Share your story and let's flop together. :D

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I hated the artRAVE :rip: I was standing right in front of her when she rose up in the Monster claw during DWUW and I wasn't even starstruck. I just looked away 'cause I didn't want to make eye contact with her :poot:

Lagg

I never bought any of her albums :neyde: 

Spoiler

I'm serious :emma: 

Spoiler

My mom bought me and my sister a foil edition ARTPOP cd.  

Spoiler

its technically not my money so.. :sis:

Dangerous Man

I didn't know Gaga is Italian. :green: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Rino

no. I never flopped :neyde: 

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

2020Covid19IsOurs
6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I hated the artRAVE :rip: I was standing right in front of her when she rose up in the Monster claw during DWUW and I wasn't even starstruck. I just looked away 'cause I didn't want to make eye contact with her :poot:

:air:

That was very 

200w.gif

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

littlepotter
9 minutes ago, DWUWpartII said:

Hey ggd,

Although we all proudly call ourselves little monsters and genuinely like Lady Ga, I'm sure everyone has had a moment that made them seriously doubt their own fanhood. 

For example: I watched G.U.Y video after almost a year it was released. I thought that it was an avant garde mini movie that gaga made. I made no attempt to click it's thumbnail whenever I went to her YouTube page as I found it dull and too try hard. (Don't kill me) Although I'm not ready to take the full blame as there were like three G.U.Y related videos on her channel which makes it seem like it's a movie she made in her spare time. So I'm all good. :hug:

So did you go through these kind of paws down moments? Share your story and let's flop together. :D

Omg are u joking :giveup: how omfg

Did you like it?

My flop moments... Idk. When I believed she really was satan once and told myself I'll never listen to her music again :poot: that era lasted for a day.

I never bought any of her albums/merch/anything but I'm not guilty cz I know I would if I could (andI will when I make money)

chaeri pls

Lagg
7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Cold :rip: 

Didymus
Just now, DWUWpartII said:

That was very 

200w.gif

lmao

I'm pretty sure my face was like this in the first seconds.

c2042373893645b281300bafa22b8fbb.jpg

It felt sort of.. "empowering" to just stand there that blatantly unimpressed with a superstar in front of me :rip: But eventually I was kind of afraid of her catching me in that look, I was too weak to face the confrontation so yeah, I just looked to the cute gay couple on my left and tried to flirt with the daddy again :madge: Unsuccessfully :madge: 

littlepotter
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

lmao

I'm pretty sure my face was like this in the first seconds.

c2042373893645b281300bafa22b8fbb.jpg

It felt sort of.. "empowering" to just stand there that blatantly unimpressed with a superstar in front of me :rip: But eventually I was kind of afraid of her catching me in that look, I was too weak to face the confrontation so yeah, I just looked to the cute gay couple on my left and tried to flirt with the daddy again :madge: Unsuccessfully :madge: 

:air::deadbanana::air::deadbanana:

chaeri pls

Benji

I wouldn't call it a "flop fan moment" because me having a not so positive opinion of something isn't really a "flop." :duck: but...

ARTPOP, whilst being pretty good for a pop album at that time, in my opinion is extremely below Gaga. I had the opportunity to go to the artRAVE but passed on it because I couldn't stand there and pretend to like that setlist.

gagzus

i left to take a bathroom break at artRAVE during Alejandro, Bang Bang and Bad Romance 

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

i left to take a bathroom break at artRAVE during Alejandro, Bang Bang and Bad Romance 

ULTIMATE FLOP 

I CAN'T :air:

chaeri pls

London GUY

During ARTPOP vs Prism I was a Katycat 

REPLAY

Archived