💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if?

Nono

Featured Posts

Nono

Would things be different now if she didint win a grammy? Would she still have that fire in her eyes like at the start of her career if she didnt have it? Sometimes I wonder where would we and her be now if she released more singles and videos and her eras lasted longer? What do y'all think?

LaMaisonGaga

I don't know but Katy sure kept that fire :gaycat:

2541E35100000578-2935802-image-a-62_1422

lamaisongaga.com

PMKKARDASHiAN

I don't think she has the same fire in her eyes as she used to tbh. 

I'm not sure what she'd be like without grammys, but I agree that I wish certain eras had lasted longer with more videos and stuff 

Nono
1 minute ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I don't think she has the same fire in her eyes as she used to tbh. 

I'm not sure what she'd be like without grammys, but I agree that I wish certain eras had lasted longer with more videos and stuff 

I dont think she has the same fire too, I edited..

Prismatic
9 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

I don't know but Katy sure kept that fire :gaycat:

2541E35100000578-2935802-image-a-62_1422

The fire helped push her to be the highest viewing Super Bowl performer, 2 diamond single (soon 3 when KP4 starts) and 200$+ million tour. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

SamJ

I think that she would rather be considered an icon through public perception for her impact on pop culture and be appreciated by the masses for the messages of diversity and courage that she spreads regularly rather than win a Grammy which only people on here seem bothered about.

I think she feels more settled now because she has experienced being the biggest pop star on the planet in 09 10 and 11 which is sad to say so atm she doesn't seem to have the same hunger to be a massive superstar but that might change soon hopefully, I mean she has had a couple of years of more relaxed enjoyment and less paparazzi exposure so she might be refreshed and ready to return.

venusfly
2 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I think that she would rather be considered an icon through public perception for her impact on pop culture and be appreciated by the masses for the messages of diversity and courage that she spreads regularly rather than win a Grammy which only people on here seem bothered about.

I think she feels more settled now because she has experienced being the biggest pop star on the planet in 09 10 and 11 which is sad to say so atm she doesn't seem to have the same hunger to be a massive superstar but that might change soon hopefully, I mean she has had a couple of years of more relaxed enjoyment and less paparazzi exposure so she might be refreshed and ready to return.

I wouldn't keep my hopes up at all. She's past the point of seeking superstardom, and its been evident for years 

LaMaisonGaga
8 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

The fire helped push her to be the highest viewing Super Bowl performer, 2 diamond single (soon 3 when KP4 starts) and 200$+ million tour. 

Okay but who wanted to know that? :gaycat: 

lamaisongaga.com

HighlandHeart

She would be as equally ambitious until she won one. Although I think you think she cares about them more than she does. Read the most recent article about her and BTW. She cares first and foremost about what she will leave here when she dies, not the shiny things she can't take with her in death. I think you'll see that even more clearly with her new album. What bugs me is how people seem to get annoyed she talks about how charts and awards aren't her priority, and why should they be? In 100 years time she won't be remembered for the Grammys, she'll be remembered for her tough, ambitious, determined legacy and what she fought for. Doubt the "fire in her eyes" all you want. Just because she's finally relaxed and enjoying her success like she should, doesn't change her determination to leave something important behind. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Prismatic
1 minute ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Okay but who wanted to know that? :gaycat: 

Maybe you if you were trying to throw in some week shade :chica: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

crisTEAne
6 minutes ago, LG said:

I wouldn't keep my hopes up at all. She's past the point of seeking superstardom, and its been evident for years 

because she's already reached superstardom; she's an artist in the process of being appreciated for her talent and versatility. hopefully, when LG5 drops, she'll be cemented as an ever-changing icon, thus being one step closer to becoming a legend. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

venusfly
1 minute ago, skeleton.gun said:

because she's already reached superstardom; she's an artist in the process of being appreciated for her talent and versatility. hopefully, when LG5 drops, she'll be cemented as an ever-changing icon, thus being one step closer to becoming a legend. 

I agree and I'm here for it :excited2:

LaMaisonGaga
15 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Maybe you if you were trying to throw in some week shade :chica: 

yep

lamaisongaga.com

YoungHuyzy

I don't like to dwell on the past and the what-ifs. Like, what if she actually released the DWUW video? What if she ended up touring with Kanye? What if she never broke her hip? What if she was never discovered by Akon? It really eats your mind. 

Spoiler

To answer the question though, I think she would still have that fire if she didn't have a grammy. There were a couple interviews where she said if she wasn't popular, you would still see her rocking out at NYC nightclubs and bars.

giskardsb

I think she has a different fire in her eyes, but not one that many pop fans appreciate.

Archived