💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why the rush?

HausOfNicole

Featured Posts

HausOfNicole

As everyone has probably noticed, there's a lot of impatience surrounding LG5. I understand that everyone wants new music (God knows I do) but why would you want a rushed product?

This is truly just my opinion, but I believe every project after The Fame Monster has been rushed on her part. Don't get me wrong, I believe Born This Way and ARTPOP both have genius moments, but as finished projects they both show signs of rush. That is, certain ideas were not fully realized or unrefined.

I'm sure she could put out an album tommorw if need be, but is that really what you want? I want the best she has to offer, and I want her vision to be complete. I believe they only thing that's missing from her catalog of music is an from start to finish amazing album (Not counting TFM because I view it as the continuation of an idea and a EP) . I believe LG5 could be just that. Remember anything worth having is also worth (patiently) waiting for. 

David-Archuleta-patience.gif 

venusfly

Because people on this site believe that the longer she leaves it the less interest will surround it when it eventually releases.

SamJ

A rush would have been a 2014 lg5 release not fuc*ing late 2016! This is as far away from a rush as possible!

MEDONER

Because the more she works on an album the more she overproduces it. It's not a stretch to say that 90% of the ARTPOP demos are way better than the album version.

Bear

I agree and I'm happy to wait for a fully finished product. But let's be real, three years isn't a rush :green:

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, MEDONER said:

Because the more she works on an album the more she overproduces it. It's not a stretch to say that 90% of the ARTPOP demos are way better than the album version.

/thread

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

HausOfNicole
1 hour ago, Hooker said:

I agree and I'm happy to wait for a fully finished product. But let's be real, three years isn't a rush :green:

But who's to say it's not. Anytime you pressure someone's creativity with time and restrains, your are inevitablelly rushing the final product. Who's to say over the last three years she's had an actual or concept for an album. Making and producing a few songs doesn't mean you have an album, but rather a collection of songs. 

PopThatArt

Why the procrastination? Gaga brought it on herself releasing album after album in such short periods of time, if Monsters expect a new album by now, it's because she's delivered the past few in such short time, and who's to say she is in fact working on the album every day, is trotting around Hollywood, going to beach, going to clubs working on the album? No. She can have a life and all but it's clear the music isn't a priority anymore. 

Go see A Star is Born

HausOfNicole
1 hour ago, PopThatArt said:

Why the procrastination? Gaga brought it on herself releasing album after album in such short periods of time, if Monsters expect a new album by now, it's because she's delivered the past few in such short time, and who's to say she is in fact working on the album every day, is trotting around Hollywood, going to beach, going to clubs working on the album? No. She can have a life and all but it's clear the music isn't a priority anymore. 

That sense of entitlement is what I don't quite understand. I understanding wanting a new album, but it's this demanding nature on every post that is off putting. 

You say she brought it on herself by how quick her previous releases were, but I have to disagree. She never said she would continue that pace, in fact if anything there's more evidence to suggest she didn't enjoy the pace her career was moving at. So if there's anything expectation in the duration between albums, that's a self inflicted disappointment. 

Also to make music a priority in fact makes it a stresser. Making an album should be an enjoyable experience, not an all consuming task. She should enjoy her life during the process. Also branch out into other ventures, which goes in to inspire more. I guess my bottom line is, stop trying to pigeonhole are into the role of "popstar" when it's clear she's trying to be so much more. 

andy232000
4 hours ago, HausOfNicole said:

As everyone has probably noticed, there's a lot of impatience surrounding LG5. I understand that everyone wants new music (God knows I do) but why would you want a rushed product?

This is truly just my opinion, but I believe every project after The Fame Monster has been rushed on her part. Don't get me wrong, I believe Born This Way and ARTPOP both have genius moments, but as finished projects they both show signs of rush. That is, certain ideas were not fully realized or unrefined.

I'm sure she could put out an album tommorw if need be, but is that really what you want? I want the best she has to offer, and I want her vision to be complete. I believe they only thing that's missing from her catalog of music is an from start to finish amazing album (Not counting TFM because I view it as the continuation of an idea and a EP) . I believe LG5 could be just that. Remember anything worth having is also worth (patiently) waiting for. 

David-Archuleta-patience.gif 

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT:grr:

AND YESSS:grr:

jk, no of course not. I want gaga to release when she feels like the album is ready. she obviously could overproduce, but if she is happy with the product im sure we can make the best of it

Archived