đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga's 30th Birthday, I am wondering why...

JAMES1993

Featured Posts

JAMES1993

No photos have really surfaced from the party none of her with her friends, taylor swift, lorde, nick jonas, kathy bates etc she performed a song is what kathy bates confirmed. But has everyone noticed that we only got like photos of gaga in her bday outfit. Im wondering because her birthday was kept under wraps because I think it's possible she could have used her birthday party as a music video. She is using it for something otherwise why would all these huge celebs show up at her party I know shes friends with a few, but like nick jonas and lorde ive never seen them talk to each other much or taylor swift. 

I feel like she filmed something at her birthday. 

She would make a better "Birthday" video than *cough cough* katy perry lmao 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

ThisGuyTony

CopyGa strikes again!!1 Copying the Bitch I'm Madonna music video with cameos and party balloons. :green: 

madonna-new-video-crawling-1.gif

Duella Dvil

Woe I never realized.

NOTHING surfaced!

Meanwhile the Panama Papers leaked like Rebel Heart

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Michelle

She didn't mention the GGD gift or did she? I don't think she did 🤔 Hmm I don't have great recall broken brain and all haha 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Vodka

It's feasible. As long as the material fits with her overall album concepts and themes, why not?? :excited2:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

fede ARTPOP

Party not the bling.

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

Michelle

Oh and yes I believe it's a no photo club, a private club so that's most likely why. 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

KyliesChild
Just now, Michelle said:

Oh and yes I believe it's a no photo club, a private club so that's most likely why. 

It's very private, the restaurant in actually called No Name which us very fitting.

JAMES1993
Just now, Michelle said:

Oh well that makes sense. Would be cool to have seen her performance there. Maybe eventually we will, maybe she allowed only for the performance she did to be filmed. I hope. I just would have loved to have seen pics or videos of her with everyone like lorde, taylor swift, kathy bates having a great time

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

Emigrante

I think that the whole party was a mystification. They clearly just entered the bar/club (whatever that was) and simply splitted up and went home. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Mr Judas

It was a Satan worship party. Rituals was performed. And the blood of all these people was used to make Gaga great again, and explode in her 30's.

Bookmark this.

#illuminati

HaveAnOysterBBy
31 minutes ago, JAMES1993 said:

No photos have really surfaced from the party none of her with her friends, taylor swift, lorde, nick jonas, kathy bates etc she performed a song is what kathy bates confirmed. But has everyone noticed that we only got like photos of gaga in her bday outfit. Im wondering because her birthday was kept under wraps because I think it's possible she could have used her birthday party as a music video. She is using it for something otherwise why would all these huge celebs show up at her party I know shes friends with a few, but like nick jonas and lorde ive never seen them talk to each other much or taylor swift. 

I feel like she filmed something at her birthday. 

She would make a better "Birthday" video than *cough cough* katy perry lmao 

Super good point :applause: 

gagata

remember Applause lyric video ???? :excited2:

Archived