💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Britney Spears - 2016 BBMA performance on VEVO

Bradley

Featured Posts

weed

I think it was amazing! Her dancing is amazing and she looks happy and beautiful!

I was expecting bad bc of what I've read but I'm very satisfied! Slay Britney

Bradley
7 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I think it was amazing! Her dancing is amazing and she looks happy and beautiful!

I was expecting bad bc of what I've read but I'm very satisfied! Slay Britney

I love Britney but I really wish she could just sing live. She's been in the business for decades, why has she suddenly lost the ability to sing live when older people like JLo could do both dancing and singing? JLo is not great in singing but at least she does sing.

weed
2 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

I love Britney but I really wish she could just sing live. She's been in the business for decades, why has she suddenly lost the ability to sing live when older people like JLo could do both dancing and singing? JLo is not great in singing but at least she does sing.

I used to give her **** for it but now I'm like ok girl you do you, whatever. She was never known for having a great voice, she was the dancing queen. If it's out of laziness (i.e. she could sound ok just chooses not to) then I'm a little disappointed, but I've just grown to expect it.

PaperIz
2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I used to give her **** for it but now I'm like ok girl you do you, whatever. She was never known for having a great voice, she was the dancing queen. If it's out of laziness (i.e. she could sound ok just chooses not to) then I'm a little disappointed, but I've just grown to expect it.

I think she's just really scared of messing up now. I don't think it's out of laziness.

10 minutes ago, SlayMeToVenus said:

That was terrible. :air::air::air::air::air:

We didn't watch the same performance. She slayyyyedddd

7 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

Why does it matter? if someone does not have a good voice and people are not interested in her voice and mostly her job is a dancer entertainer, why would she sing live if it will effect her performance? 

Bradley
Just now, faysalaaa1 said:

Why does it matter? if someone does not have a good voice and people are not interested in her voice and mostly her job is a dancer entertainer, why would she sing live if it will effect her performance? 

People are not interested in her voice because she doesn't show us her voice.

If she sang, people would of course pay more attention to her vocals. I was just saying how that addition would make her a better artist though.

Higher

I don't see what people see in this preformence, but slay I guess. :neyde:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

9 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

People are not interested in her voice because she doesn't show us her voice.

If she sang, people would of course pay more attention to her vocals. I was just saying how that addition would make her a better artist though.

She doesnt have a good voice so singing live does not make sense specially thats shes a dancer 

Bradley
4 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

She doesnt have a good voice so singing live does not make sense specially thats shes a dancer 

Are you supporting my point? Cause what you said is exactly what I've been saying. She does not have a good voice and we know it.

Bebe

I thought it was a pretty cute performance, best she has danced in years. I mean this is the last time she opened an award show:

And for so many years this was the level of performance we got from her:

I mean this is the best televised Britney performance in years and years. She was still a little awkward in parts but in some brief moments places she shone like old Britney.

Also let's be real I'd prefer this performance over a LOT of popular performances these days.

12 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

Are you supporting my point? Cause what you said is exactly what I've been saying. She does not have a good voice and we know it.

Yes I do agree with that and thats why she shouldnt sing live.. I think you were complaining about her not singing live.

boyerased

There are parts where you can see a hint of her glorious days. I am more than happy ro see her like this. 

Archived