💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If "The Fame" Singles were girls in high school

Hyperballad

Featured Posts

Hyperballad

Just Dance: She's the party sl*t who  shows up to cheerleading practice high on meth. She f****d her gym coach in 4th grade. Gets straight A's 

Poker Face: She's dated every guy on the school soccer team. She's a closet lesbian and lost her virginity to Just Dance She likes to mix vodka and hot sauce snd drink it, She also fills her GooGoo with glitter, and master****s to Bill Nye The  Science Guy. she has a fetish for scented candles. She's passing every class only cause she's sleeping with every one of her teachers 

LoveGame: She's the cheerleading    captain who had a 3 way with the school janitor and the tennis coach. She's dating 4 guys atm and is currently working as a hooker on the church corner. And she's flunking every class with a D- 

Paparazzi: She's the only popular girl who's in band, she plays the oboe and the baritone. She's best friends with Love Game. Loves to drink Red Wine mixed with orange juice. Gets straight A's and will be attending Harvard. Her favorite hobby is dropping baby powder on ant farms 

Fernster7

Good thing my favorite single off the fame is the only one who is not a *****.:diane:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

KinneyUnderYou
9 minutes ago, PaparazziLG5 said:

Just Dance: She's the party sl*t who  shows up to cheerleading practice high on meth. She f****d her gym coach in 4th grade. Gets straight A's 

Poker Face: She's dated every guy on the school soccer team. She's a closet lesbian and lost her virginity to Just Dance She likes to mix vodka and hot sauce snd drink it, She also fills her GooGoo with glitter, and master****s to Bill Nye The  Science Guy. she has a fetish for scented candles. She's passing every class only cause she's sleeping with every one of her teachers 

LoveGame: She's the cheerleading    captain who had a 3 way with the school janitor and the tennis coach. She's dating 4 guys atm and is currently working as a hooker on the church corner. And she's flunking every class with a D- 

Paparazzi: She's the only popular girl who's in band, she plays the oboe and the baritone. She's best friends with Love Game. Loves to drink Red Wine mixed with orange juice. Gets straight A's and will be attending Harvard. Her favorite hobby is dropping baby powder on ant farms 

WHAT

Hyperballad
1 minute ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

WHAT

My ARTPOP could mean anything

Bad Bromance

K, this is way too funny!  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Hyperballad
2 minutes ago, Music said:

VeE1oQS.png

what did i just read?

Honey there's more to come, there's still TFM BTW & AP

Music
Just now, PaparazziLG5 said:

Honey there's more to come, there's still TFM BTW & AP

g3BhiTVV4K5Py.gif

let us all be prepared for the slayage.

GloZell Green

I cannot WAIT for AP singles :rip: This is amazing :rip: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

GagaXCupcakke

What about Eh Eh?? She was kind of a single. 

ItsTommyBitch

Slay me Love Game, goals :giveup: 

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

Hyperballad
3 minutes ago, Dora said:

What about Eh Eh?? She was kind of a single. 

Eh Eh: She seems like an innocent girl, and she's not popular, but she's a bad girl who hasn't been caught yet. She gets C- on her report cards, her room is full of Les Zepellin and Judas Priest Posters. She masturbates to pictures of her iPad and shoves Tin cans up her pu**y, her favorite hobby is eating dead butterflies 

Archived