Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Was Marchesa Luisa Casati reincarnated into Lady Gaga?

Luxe Ford

Featured Posts

Luxe Ford

I have no idea I haven't heard of this eccentric Italian nobility before! She held cheetahs and leopards as pets and spent millions on parties and the most elaborate, luxurious clothes. 

http://www.rocaille.it/infiniti-auguri-alla-nomade-luisa-casati/

Don't bother with the link. Just google 'luisa casati' and look at the pictures. It seems no matter when we live, there's a glamorous eccentric muse we can adore!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

PopThatArt

No. JoAnne Germanotta was reincarnated as Lady Gaga. 

Go see A Star is Born

Dayman

I remember reading a thread identical to this a few years ago. You know you've been here too long when you see a topic about someone being reincarnated into Gaga comes up twice. :green:

kabirartfling

Mona lisa is overrated :green:

Luisa casati seems waaay better:tea:

Give your love to me

ItsTommyBitch

Maybe, she was a quaintrelle, a persona Lady Gaga often embodies :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Bebe

Well no, but don't you think it would be incredible for Gaga to portray a character like this in a film role? It's a story that could have a lot of depth and Gaga seems born to play her.

Luxe Ford

Well, she said she wanted to be a 'living work of art', and I think Gaga could have said.

And, duh, JoAnne can't be incarnated since she's still alive. Minus ten points for 'not even funny'.

Whenever an eccentric, extravagant woman comes to mind there will inevitably be compariaons to Gaga. I just learned about Luisa Casati the other day and did a Casati+Gaga googling and I was hardly the first one making the connection.

Trot on, darlings!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Andy McQueen

AP - I already posted about this topic in this forum here at least three times. :)

Archived