💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Is Like A Virgin Madonna's Most GP Friendly/Related/Memorable Album?

Prismatic

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch
On 5/8/2016 at 10:48 PM, Ciccone Madonna said:

I remember my father saying if you go to that slut concert, no man will marry you:flop: I was 15-16.

My father was religious, when Like a Prayer mv released he wanted to burn my old records.:flop:

Thank god i already had got out of home by then.:hor:

You Rebel Heart you :giveup:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ciccone Madonna
2 minutes ago, ItsVenusBitch said:

You Rebel Heart you :giveup:

The only tour i havent seen live is DWT(2001):(

RadioIsOurs
On 5/8/2016 at 11:23 AM, Ciccone Madonna said:

Well, she made the fashion trend of madonna wannabes with this one. She was already popular with her debut album but LAV propeled her to US spotlight. I attended the Virgin Tour in 85 and there were all over the place madonna wannabes

Picture+46.png 

Did M already got her horrible Virgin Tour baby bangs when you watched her?

Were you also one of those wannabes? :emma: How big was your hair? :hor:

Ciccone Madonna
8 hours ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Did M already got her horrible Virgin Tour baby bangs when you watched her?

Were you also one of those wannabes? :emma: How big was your hair? :hor:

Yeah, i remember she changed three costumes and two of them had head laces

madonna-hair-2-500x750.jpg  Madonna%252BLike%252Ba%252BVirgin%252BTo 8c7246e6b2c73c4092d99290e4f957cc.jpg

When i attended the concert with my bestie, i had long curly hair ,was wearing a long dress, old fashioned torso and glasses. I went to a catholic school and in my family they didn t allowed modern clothes. My best friend  was already in madonna fashion, she had bought some fingerless gloves, a small skirt and and a small shirt showing her belly hole and was wearing crucifixes as accecories. There were many girls dressed like that and an hour before going to the concert you could see them in the road and some boys were yelling at them :Madonna!!! They were like a fangroup and if you didnt wear their dress code they wouldn t propably talk to you. Well, after that concert i made my personal revolution and i joined the Madonna cult, made many madonna wannabes friends. Most of them today are mothers, working hard. These were good times....

AJH219

It has definitely grown to become one of my favorite 80s Godonna albums :giveup: I can only imagine how revolutionary it was in 1984. What a time to be alive honestly :flutter: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

shoful

I think Erotica is her most GP friendly album. :usrs:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Lucas

It has some memorable hits, but overral I think True Blue is the most GP friendly & memorable? Who doesn't know Papa Don't Preach, La Isla Bonita, Open Your Heart & Live To Tell?

Gov Hooka

I feel like true blue or LAP would be the more memorable album eras though but it's hard to surpass the widespread knowledge of the songs LAV and Material Girl. 

Gov Hooka
17 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

It has some memorable hits, but overral I think True Blue is the most GP friendly & memorable? Who doesn't know Papa Don't Preach, La Isla Bonita, Open Your Heart & Live To Tell?

I thought the same thing but then apparently my friends could only recognize papa don't preach and maybe open your heart. They don't match up to the huge status of LAV or MG as her biggest singles of the 80s

Gov Hooka
50 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

It has definitely grown to become one of my favorite 80s Godonna albums :giveup: I can only imagine how revolutionary it was in 1984. What a time to be alive honestly :flutter: 

Thriller, Like a Virgin, and Purple Rain all ruling the airwaves :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::rockstar::rockstar::rockstar::rockstar::rockstar::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter:

MaryJaneHolland

Well, she exploded with Like a Virgin, massive hits, set her fashion, controversy. I think that with this album we got the Madonna that we have nowadays. But I think that her most memorable\friendly albums are Ray of Light and Like a Prayer, and right after them Like a Virgin.

40 minutes ago, shoful said:

I think Erotica is her most GP friendly album. :usrs:

you're joking, right :huh:

AJH219
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Well, she exploded with Like a Virgin, massive hits, set her fashion, controversy. I think that with this album we got the Madonna that we have nowadays. But I think that her most memorable\friendly albums are COADF and Like a Prayer, and right after them Like a Virgin.

you're joking, right :huh:

Yes they are :derpga: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, AJH219 said:

Yes they are :derpga: 

??? i changed COADF with ray of light, tho

Archived