💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga as Dazzler in future X-Men movies?

Eros92

Featured Posts

Eros92

Now I know WAY back when X-Men: Days of Future Past was being filmed there was that whole April fools joke about her being cast in the movie as Dazzler. And a lot of people laughed it off and didn't think she could act. Now after we've seen her act in AHS and in X-Men: Apocalypse we see that Dazzler IS a character in the movie universe but hasn't appeared in person yet who here thinks she'd kill the role? Im such a HUGE X-Men and Gaga fan that whenever I would read a story with Dazzler in it I just immediately think Gaga would be the only choice for the character.

FMiv0bv.jpg

LhcH3Jg.jpg

zU18LEh.jpg

g7zJ6Pn.jpg

Hexxx

Totally! I think she'd be awesome. That poster Cyclops is holding screams Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Red

They do look alike

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Chris Evans

I'd rather her in the Avengers universe but there's no chance bc there's only like 2 films left but I'd be here for this

Kind of cool to think about how her and Evan Peters would both be in AHS and X-Men :gaycat:

Dangerous Man

I mean, why not? 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dorothy Gale

I'm here for it. Gaga and Storm in the same movie. My gay heart couldn't take it. Gaga needs to stay away from the rest of MCU.

VenusBlackStar

Actually not familiar with Dazzler as a character (LOVE X-Men though so I'll probably do some research) but I'm all for Gaga being somewhere in the Marvel universe, even if not in THE Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Voltaire

Absolutely. But lets do it for real. Netflix series please? 

And that album he's holding can just go ahead and be the LG5 album cover and name. Sounds of Light and Fury

FMiv0bv.jpg

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

PopThatArt

I always thought she would be cool as Storm. But Dazzler is cool so is Mystique, but Mystique isn't necessarily an X-Man.

Go see A Star is Born

Katsuki Bakugo
35 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

Totally! I think she'd be awesome. That poster Cyclops is holding screams Lady Gaga

thats a Vinyl my dear but rumour has its Taylord Swiftymort, as she is more relevant and available to film. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Absolutely. But lets do it for real. Netflix series please? 

And that album he's holding can just go ahead and be the LG5 album cover and name. Sounds of Light and Fury

FMiv0bv.jpg

she can change her name to Dazzler and do a  Prince. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived