💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do people believe insider accounts?

POP2

Featured Posts

POP2

I'm actually at a loss... That @666POPART account on twitter is obviously fake. Whenever they make a mistake with their predictions they delete the post or act like it was all a miss understanding. Like yesterday, they said that May 4th wasn't the date anymore because Elton didn't show up to Macy's. You would think that if 2 major artists were planning a release together that they would wanna show up. Going on, my question is... How and why do users on twitter keep running back to these guys? They are so obviously fake ( I mean, they never guess anything right). To be honest, it's kind of sad to see. These people's lives revolve around fake accounts that are complete BS. They are so gullible and it annoys me on how gullible they are. :toofunny:

Spoiler

I've believed my fair share of these accounts but when they make stupid excuses and make stupid assumptions, I'm out

PERFECTIONIST

because during BTW

that was the way we got info

with jo & with that jeff guy

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

MaryJaneHolland

666popart revealed that applause will be the lead single a month before it came out... and guy as the third single a week before it came out

about the cover, they tweeted somewhere in october 2013 ''gaga sat and spread her legs" 

Teal Ambition

because people are so desperate they're willing to believe anything at this point.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

bionic
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

People love hope

Barack_Obama_Hope_poster.jpg

Road-Sign-with-Hope-and-Sky.jpg

motivation-picture-quote-hope.jpg

Trump-Hope.png

buy bionic

PartySick
21 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

666popart revealed that applause will be the lead single a month before it came out... and guy as the third single a week before it came out

about the cover, they tweeted somewhere in october 2013 ''gaga sat and spread her legs" 

Are we sure that's not literally Gaga herself? :spin: not that it really matters in the end, but I could believe she'd do that tbh.

I never honestly believe these "insiders" but I enjoy the hype-coaster. It's like a big game :laughga:

đŸ–€

Zilla

It's been like that for years. People hop on twitter or whatever claiming they know information and post stuff just to rile fans up while they're behind their computer screens laughing their heads off because they feel powerful. 

I'm too old to follow that noise, I just follow the news accounts now. I've been too gullible in the past and have wised up over the past few years :) 

𝙾'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚱 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

retroglamx

I follow them because it's fun to think of the possibilities and even if they're not right it's the only "info" we have about LG5. Gaga has been so silent about it that I've come to a point where anything will calm my anxiety. Also, you never know who rally is an insider so that also keeps it fun.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

KURUSHITOVSKA
34 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Tweets can be edited some way.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

retroglamx
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Tweets can be edited some way.

actually 66popart did have insider info but it was only once and whoever runs the account decided to grab onto that and juice it for what it's worth by fooling people.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, retroglamx said:

actually 66popart did have insider info but it was only once and whoever runs the account decided to grab onto that and juice it for what it's worth by fooling people.

Someone here on the forum said that they knew who was behind it and that he was a fan and knew nothing.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

RebeldeFaith

I really don't care about the fake insiders accounts. After all I only believe what Gaga has to say or people from her team.

But those fake tracklists and the awful audio "leaks" are really cringey. :wtf:

Do other fanbases do this stuff? Is it amusing? Are they trying to be someone important in the fanbase?

Something something idk

Archived