• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chiuga
16 minutes ago, Eohl said:

:green:

Exactly how I feel about her sister :poot:

PaperIz

Exactly why I unfollowed her on all social media and didn't buy her last revord. Her attitude sucks. Bye Demitria

gagata

tumblr_lm573n5Bmx1qa38qko1_500.gif

FAME W-H-O-R-E

Fiona Apple
2 hours ago, Yanko said:

nicki tagged the designer cause she was promoting that outfit or whatever 

demi is so lame :rip: 

If that's what she wanted.She would post a pic that had only her and the designer :emma:

Yanko
41 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

If that's what she wanted.She would post a pic that had only her and the designer :emma:

demetria should be thankfull she didnt get cropped (and no both demi and nicki are wearing his dresses lol ) 

shes being extra as usual but onika haters are taking demis side whats new lol. the bitch is literally having a meltdown because she wasnt tagged. enough said 

22 minutes ago, Yanko said:

demetria should be thankfull she didnt get cropped (and no both demi and nicki are wearing his dresses lol ) 

shes being extra as usual but onika haters are taking demis side whats new lol. the bitch is literally having a meltdown because she wasnt tagged. enough said 

I mean...of her purpose was to cut her out why didn't she just cut the photo? She just probably forgot to tag her..

Demi should have commented under her pic "hey yo ya forgot to tag me lolz" instead of creating this mess. Dunno

Fiona Apple
57 minutes ago, Yanko said:

This post clearly shows how biased your opinion on this topic is so I am not even gonna explain :emma:

I don't really hate Nicki btw ,I just dislike her fake diva attitude

FlopSlurper

Demi is so extra. Nicki also posted pictures with beyonce and madonna and didn't tag them too. She only tagged tyat guy cause he was her date.

Zombie

Sorry but Nicki had such a bad attitude during the whole gala, i mean, she was just being a bitchy untouchable diva, and thats not cool

venusian

when will this whale shut up

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Archived