Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga uninspired?

boysboysboys

Featured Posts

boysboysboys

Just an opinion because I was actually underwhelmed by her MET look. And also, her conduct lately: like, why is LG5 taking so long? Why is it so hard to pull out ideas from her head and expand it? Why is she backtracking? Why is she performing at events like a wedding band?

Right now it seems like depression is still affecting her and she's burned so many bridges that not a lot of people (or not as many as there used to) are willing to work with her extensively. Her struggle is way too real.

Sigh, just so sad right now. A part of me thinks I stan for a fragile, haughty, flippant and uninspired pop star and God knows how long I'm gonna be this way. I just... need a sign that she can still be what she was back in 2010, which is exactly the opposite of her mental state now. 

I need a hug :giveup: 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KarmaPolice

The over reaction.

As I said before, just becuase the album isn't out in the first months of this year, doesn't mean she scrapped her original ideas or that she's unispired.

She's simply working on it. Sthap the drama please

Pop

Sometimes I give into these negative thoughts, but we need to give her one more chance.

Remember that she slayed us countless times before ARTPOP and that in spite of the disappointment, we owe her one more chance.

I'm still waiting for LG5... 

13793892.gif

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

RadioIsOurs
4 minutes ago, boysboysboys said:

Just an opinion because I was actually underwhelmed by her MET look. And also, her conduct lately: like, why is LG5 taking so long? Why is it so hard to pull out ideas from her head and expand it? Why is she backtracking? Why is she performing at events like a wedding band?

I think her MET look slays. Now go back to sleep...

Emigrante
7 minutes ago, boysboysboys said:

she's burned so many bridges that not a lot of people (or not as many as there used to) are willing to work with her extensively

what do you mean by that? :huh:

She's in between eras. Let's 'judge' her decisions when the era will start properly. 

I'm wondering if fans of every pop artist are acting like that or if are they more able to accept the facts the way the are and still really appreciate an artist, cause Gaga is a little bit older, she matured, her prorities probably also changed somewhat. The nice thing to do is mature along with her and move on from the past. Don't expect her to be like in The Fame/The Fame Monster era, cause it's all about nostalgia I think. Even when she will pull something like that in the future music-wise/appearance-wise, you will still be unhappy, cause it will not be the same, there will always be the factor she's missing for you. (I'm not talking particularly about OP, it's just my observation)

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Killa

The only problem is that we think about it too much and then we kinda get stuck in that fear of: "wait, maybe she has actually lost it".

That's not real sister. Gaga is a giant, just be patient and you'll understand you're just being a drama Kween

Glory

She's waiting because of the Grammy Bey + Adele is a bad combo. She doesn't want a BTW mess again, and she's really all about trophies these times.

She's still got the attitude, she still wants it. This MET look screamed be ready for THE comeback. 

giphy.gif

JDi
43 minutes ago, boysboysboys said:

Why is she performing at events like a wedding band?

I need a hug :giveup: 

lmao you actually deserve a hug for this

Spoiler

:hug:

Didymus

It's just the Met Gala. I mean, her look last year wasn't "inspired" either, really, it was just something Wang designed and she wore, the end.

I think we can only call her uninspired when we're actually in an era :chica:

Naufri

Performing at events like a wedding band with one of the most important producers (that in fact is working with her on her next album) of the last decade, and giving a stunning performance, on the post gala party of the most important fashion event of the spring.

The moaning fanbase only see what they want to see.

Sister

She could be uninspired, it happens to everyone. Let's give her a chance and a break.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Bye

So because you do not like this look you continue by saying it seems like depression is affecting her :spin:  I'm sure if you liked her attire you would not be saying this. That said, depression is a constant struggle. I did not like the Met Gala look personally either but no need to overreact.

HighlandHeart

Please b!tch, take that kinda blasphemy to the pope. Uninspired? You've clearly ignored everything she's done for the past three years, too busy staring at a Fame Monster poster I'm sure. 

She grew up. You should too. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Archived