Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you participate in 'The Purge'?

malazam

Would you participate in an annual Purge?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate in an annual Purge?

• Yes (steal LG5 baby)
    • Maybe (where does Azealia live?
    • No, (I'm a Bad Kid but not that Bad)

Featured Posts

malazam

If your Government allows an annual Purge, would you participate, would you kill the bitch that called you ******* in high school while you sing Born This Way? I want to know, sis

The third instalment of 'The Purge' movies, The Purge: Election Year' is coming to theaters on 1 of July, following the history of the senator Hillary Clinton wanting to end the annual Purge established in 2017 after Donald Trump won the Presidency of The United States Of America. :lolga: 

Spoiler

Fight me, Trumpliebers! :stalkga:

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LanasNerfGun

Yes, I'd break into Gaga's mansion, tie her up, go through her computer and copy all of her unreleased unheard demos to a thumbdrive and not share with any of you little bottoms

Himeros26

It's sad they use HilLiary as a model for a protagnoist tbh

LUO YI

Of course honey

It's like the perfect birthday party

The night sky tells all

Duella Dvil

Id go on mass exodus to super markets stealing carts full of food to drop off at a food bank the next day.

And break all bathroom signs.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

malazam
Just now, LanasNerfGun said:

Yes, I'd break into Gaga's mansion, tie her up, go through her computer and copy all of her unreleased unheard demos to a thumbdrive and not share with any of you little bottoms

How dare you? :grr:

Spoiler

turn on your location

Spoiler

I'll visit you on 2017

Iwontell

I'm too lazy for that...getting back at ppl seems like a lot of fkn work.
That's why I'm all about forgiving ppl, it's not cuz I'm good, it's that I'm just too tired to do anything about it...

Hell would be braking loose outside, I'd be hitting a vape pen, eating pizza and watching cartoons with my dog...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Pablo

no way, I hate violence. I'd stay out of it as much as I could

Don't visit my profile

ALGAYDO

I would steal SO MANY expensive merchandise, clothing, cars, etc. 

That way I could sell back everything I stole the day after and make money that'll last me in the long-run 

but I wouldn't kill anyone cause I'm too much of a püssy for that ****. Plus, it'll probably haunt me for the rest of my life lol  

malazam
Just now, NOT Marinara said:

I would steal SO MANY expensive merchandise, clothing, cars, etc. 

That way I could sell back everything I stole the day after and make money that'll last me in the long-run 

but I wouldn't kill anyone cause I'm too much of a püssy for that ****. Plus, it'll probably haunt me for the rest of my life lol  

I'll make people feel scared but not do anything :air:  but you know, sick people exist and they may chase you.....then :woot:

Mister Gaga

no way :laughga: i'd stay at my home, lock all doors and guarantee my (and my family's) security, and i'd watch the purge on TV while i eat chocolate :laughga:

ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, malazam said:

I'll make people feel scared but not do anything :air:  but you know, sick people exist and they may chase you.....then :woot:

Now that I think about it, yeah, some people really do deserve it. Especially if they're after me!! :air:

Hmmm I feel like the purge in real life would f*ck with so many of our personal morals, it's so hard to say :toofunny:

Edonis

Girl bye, I wasn't raised to be a rat. 

I would steal stuff maybe and then move to Canada. 

Archived