Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Funniest Gaga/Paparazzi moment (VIDEO)

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

I was gonna post this months ago, however found this a few years ago, its a video of Gaga in hollywood. This just makes me laugh overtime I watch it...."Is that TMZ? You better be careful over there" "Are you taking booby shots?" and of course "Natasha Bedingfield is a peach" :laughga: 

Also can I point out how dark her spray tan was back then

Watch it here: 

What do you guys think of this hilarious moment with the paparazzi?

Didymus

FameGa for life.

Never saw this, thanks for posting :unicorn: Love the tan. I don't get why everyone hates it so much. For all the "Gaga's statements are misunderstood/ignored" claptrap that's going on in here you'd think people would get and love it :poot:

Omg the girl next to her looks exactly like Madonna's make-up assistant of the Blond Ambition Tour :air::air::air: Y'know, the one who got raped and Madonna laughed at her? Is it her?

"I don't care about money, I care about art. Enjoy The Fame! See yaaa!"

Adore this omg. Such a character.

it's more cute for me rather than funny :laughga: 

btw who's that tall guy who led her to the car? 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

MonsterOfSpain

She was so drunk :toofunny:

Not @ her pulling the "art not the bling" thing in 2008 lmao

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

FameGa for life.

Never saw this, thanks for posting :unicorn: Love the tan. I don't get why everyone hates it so much. For all the "Gaga's statements are misunderstood/ignored" claptrap that's going on in here you'd think people would get and love it :poot:

Omg the girl next to her looks exactly like Madonna's make-up assistant of the Blond Ambition Tour :air::air::air: Y'know, the one who got raped and Madonna laughed at her? Is it her?

"I don't care about money, I care about art. Enjoy The Fame! See yaaa!"

Adore this omg. Such a character.

She was so kawaii! And I loved her tan btw...she was the only one who suited the black tan :gaycat: But hopefully LG5 brings back part of this amazing former persona of hers!

Xoxo Adriana
14 minutes ago, Rino said:

it's more cute for me rather than funny :laughga: 

btw who's that tall guy who led her to the car? 

Im guessing her body guard, but I agree it is pretty cute I just found some of her quotes in this clip hilarious, this girl has such a sense of humor lol

littlepotter

Where did you meet Space Cowboy

I met him in space

:air::air::air:

chaeri pls

littlepotter

Tbh I don't think I'd be a fan of this Gaga if she stayed like that... I like her much better now.

chaeri pls

Archived