đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

why do y'all wanna drag zedd & madeon when...

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

The good sis Fernando tried to give her another recycled beat for Partynauseous... from a song he made with Sia in 2011 default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

Glory

Fernando didn't work on ARTPOP, it's DJ white shadow. :usrs:

---

My bad, didn't know she even worked with him after BTW, gives me hope for the future :excited2:

gagzus
Just now, Glory said:

Fernando didn't work on ARTPOP, it's DJ white shadow. :usrs:

Fernando was the one who produced Gaga's version of Partynauseous and was meant to work on the album, they even made some demos for it (partynauseous being one that kendrick wanted)

Alien Tulip

Was 2012Ga planning on releasing a mixtape or something? Who would have known Stache was just a preview of what to expect default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

Benji

Gaga has written over instrumentals since The Fame. It's nothing new. The problem was that Zedd's sounded like they belonged in 2012 and Gaga wasn't in the right frame of mind to write at her best (including DJWS'). I'm not even pissed about Madeon's for MJH cause it slays.

Eh, Eh's / Sometimes was given to her

VANTABLACK
1 minute ago, Alien Tulip said:

Was 2012Ga planning on releasing a mixtape or something? Who would have known Stache was just a preview of what to expect default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

A mixtape would have saved her career from deteriorating tbh :diane: imagine the controversy of 2012 high ga wth cake and Stache and partyynaseus. Kendrick is so big now she would have been one of the first to work with him

Kulture Kiari

I thought Partynauseous was made and recorded in middle of 2012 and Hologram was made in early 2013? In other words, Fernando just recycled Gaga's beat since he did not end up using it with her?

Alien Tulip
2 minutes ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

A mixtape would have saved her career from deteriorating tbh :diane: imagine the controversy of 2012 high ga wth cake and Stache and partyynaseus. Kendrick is so big now she would have been one of the first to work with him

I felt like the mixtape should have released in 2012 because I think it would have succeeded and that sort of sound was popular in 2011 and 2012 but I don't know if I would like it because I was never a fan of that music but things happen for a reason. 

Andreyw
7 minutes ago, Benji said:

Gaga has written over instrumentals since The Fame. It's nothing new. The problem was that Zedd's sounded like they belonged in 2012 and Gaga wasn't in the right frame of mind to write at her best (including DJWS'). I'm not even pissed about Madeon's for MJH cause it slays.

Eh, Eh's / Sometimes was given to her

well, the album was supposed to come around December 2012 or so

Benji
2 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

well, the album was supposed to come around December 2012, lol

I don't think that really justifies it considering most of Gaga's work prior was forward thinking. Also makes you wonder why work wasn't done on the tracks to at least be on a current trend instead of last years'.

mucinex

why do people think producers have to serve their works of art to one artist and take a back seat. i think it's great that we get to hear a different version of the partynauseous synth used in this song.

Archived