Noam Zioni

Featured Posts

Noam Zioni

Hi

Gaga has used the word Chaos many times before, but I just can't remember when

Today, she posted a photo with the caption Chaos Angel Ride 

and the supposed insider account Brooklyn_Night tweeted

"The smallest of events can have such chaotic effects 🌪"

We all know she's used this emoji on snapchat while sitting on a piano, and she used it for a caption of the photo with Lana. 

Another interpretation for the tweet could be that the announcement of LG5 will happen through a small event but still everybody will hear about it

It also might be lyrics

it also fits the theme she was talking about in a radio interview, that she wants to fix the world

don't post negative comments, if you don't enjoy this thread, please don't be negative

Monsters who like conspiracies you are welcomed to express your opinion 

Vodka

That was quick :green:

Spoiler

Here for it though :excited2:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Are you sure that this tweet was written before she uploaded that picture on IG? 

My interpretation: A fan did it. 

Mister Gaga

I was about to post "my fans think everything is cryptic" but then i remembered how many photos with lemonades Beyonce uploaded in the past months.

I think that too, Chaos Angel is somehow related to LG5 :excited2:

Noam Zioni
5 minutes ago, nicos said:

Chaos is the new butterfly :stalkga:

Thank you!

9 minutes ago, Gagy said:

Are you sure that this tweet was written before she uploaded that picture on IG? 

My interpretation: A fan did it. 

Brooklyn_Night proved himself reliable about the song itself, idk I still kind of believe him

he tweeted it after she uploaded the photo tho

GagaMegaFan

CHAOS IS REAL and Chaos Angels are the new Little Monsters and I AM READY

ew

Quartz

But we already had a chaos themed album!? :huh:

ARTPOP says hi

:derpga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Isn't the quote: "The smallest of events can have such chaotic effects" related to time travel paradox, like if you change the smallest thing in the past, it can have a huge effect in the future AKA - The Butterfly Effect.

OMG bookmark me, called it first - THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT is the LG5 title!! :giveup::excited2:

chiuga
13 minutes ago, filsns said:

Isn't the quote: "The smallest of events can have such chaotic effects" related to time travel paradox, like if you change the smallest thing in the past, it can have a huge effect in the future AKA - The Butterfly Effect.

OMG bookmark me, called it first - THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT is the LG5 title!! :giveup::excited2:

it actually sounds beautiful and iconic

Son of ARTPOP

Okay now things are getting interesting and actually credible. Sounds exciting tbh. But please don't jump to conclusions. Last time she provided so much info on the concept before the actual album dropped. Most of you had jumped to conclusions and expectations for ARTPOP and ended up disappointed. We get these hints out of context, for Gaga - it could mean anything (like truly, no pun intended).

Also can we all slap Gaga next time live for her literally dumbest thing she ever said - My fans think everything is cryptic. Gurl, I'd say - Like you, like fans. :grr:She is such a tease and a troll. :derpga: She's the same bish that's why we bond with her and adore her. 

Archived