đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I just started listening to BTW for the first time

ForgotMyLunch

Featured Posts

ForgotMyLunch

Now before you slaughter me, listen to my backstory :giveup:

-When Born This Way came out, I still hadn't grasped the idea of singles/albums yet (As in I never realized artists made music through albums every few years and then there were singles from that album. Weird, I know :poot:)

-I usually just listened to the radio back then, I had a couple songs on my iPod but I enjoyed the music from 2008-2011 playing on he radio so much I didn't really bother playing back songs or looking at full albums

-----------

So now here I am, in the present, and I'm finally starting to listen to the full albums that have singles I like.

So tonight, I picked a couple songs from BTW, and decided to listen to them on YouTube while I played games on the computer.

And WOW

I listened to Highway Unicorn, Black Jesus, and Heavy Metal Lover in that order and I was amazed.

I didn't enjoy them as much as some of her other songs (Alejandro, for example) but they were definitely enjoyable nonetheless.

I would consider most of the album "night-time" songs, as in they are calming and soothing for the soul :wub: 

Before today I had listened to the singles and Hair, and I enjoy those but I never listened to the rest of the album. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poissonche

Oh yeah, listen to it in full, human. You deserve to receive such a blessing through your ears. Ride ride pony ride ride.

ForgotMyLunch
Just now, andy232000 said:

Gurl...You cray cray. have listened to The Fame Monster?

I'm a man :gaycat: But I did listen to TFM and I really like it, probably my favorite solely because of synth pop. 

BLACKOUTbritney

You haven't experienced the amazingness of BTW until you've listened to Government Hooker, Scheisse, Bloody Mary and Electric Chapel 

Born_This_Way_album_cover.png

ForgotMyLunch
1 minute ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

You haven't experienced the amazingness of BTW until you've listened to Government Hooker, Scheisse, Bloody Mary and Electric Chapel 

I actually listened to Shiesse before, forgot to mention that, I'll listen to the rest 

Poissonche
9 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Don't let human miss out on The Queen.

51u5bqXfd0L._SY300_.jpg

McMonster08

I suggest you touch yourself to Heavy Metal Lover.:stalkga:

You're welcum. :hor:

EDIT:

Sorry I don't know you already heard HML I overlooked that one SMH :neyde::flop:

RebeldeFaith

We should start a GoFundMe fundraising to buy you the whole Lady Gaga discography. :neyde:

Something something idk

ForgotMyLunch
6 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said:

We should start a GoFundMe fundraising to buy you the whole Lady Gaga discography. :neyde:

I was thinking of going to the store and buying the albums there, I've already bought several of her songs on iTunes but it would be nice to have a cd

Archived