💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's (Almost There) Milestone Thread

ARTPOPisaChoice

Featured Posts

ARTPOPisaChoice

The thirst for LG5 is so real, it might help to stream, download, and watch her old songs. If this thread has already been created, I apologize :duck:.

Stream on Spotify : 

Poker Face! It needs just 1M streams to reach 100M! It'll be her 3rd (:air:) song to reach 100M on Spotify. 

Watch on Vevo : 

The Edge of Glory needs 2.5M views to reach 100M and You and I needs 3M to reach 100M. They will be her 11th & 12th videos to become certified, (almost) tying her for the artist with the 4th most certified videos! 

Just Dance needs 3.8M views on Vevo to pass 200M. It'll be her 7th video to reach 200M+ 

Bad Romance only needs 15.5M views (it's not that much it gets good monthly views) to cross 700M! A Gaga video with 700M views would look so good starting the LG5 era! 

Buy on iTunes: 

Judas, at the last sales update, is 16K downloads from crossing 1M pure sales in the US. It would be her 13th single to cross 1M pure sales in the US. 

Starstuck - at 803,000 pure US sales and 94,000 Spotify equivalant units WW, it's surely close to being certified purely platinum in the US. While it's already certified platinum in the US, it would be cool to help a non-single defenitelty cross 1M in the US (courtesy of @GloZell Green) 

I'll try to keep this thread updated! If it's in the wrong place I'm sorry, I couldn't decide whether to put it in Gaga Thoughts or Charts & Sales. 

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

GloZell Green

Also buy Starstruck and share it with your friends so that it becomes Gaga's first non single to go platinum! It had over 803k last time I checked.

803,000 + 94,852 (Spotify) = 897,862 total. So it needs about 102,000 more sales or 15,300,000 streams.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

PartySick
10 minutes ago, pikachugagamon said:

tumblr_mz2b9ojiVY1r2h8vko1_500.gif

and LG5:stalkga:

( i hope i don't get a warning for this:giveup: i've seen worse here..:awkney:)

Psh this is tame compared to some stuff that flies here :deadbanana:

OT: Just wait until LG5 drops, all these will probably be met :happy:

đŸ–€

GloZell Green

Also I'm confused. Look at this

http://www.riaa.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/DIGITAL-SINGLE-AWARD-RIAA-AND-GRF-CERTIFICATION-AUDIT-REQUIREMENTS.pdf

Could anyone request certifications? :duck: If so I could do a little work :stalkga: 

"The RIAA certification program is open to member and non-member music companies. An audit consists of verifying requisite sales and streaming levels and then issuing a formal certification report." 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Don't count on it. None of her songs besides Poker Face are charting on iTunes right now.

HelloBarbara
9 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

#JusticeForAnythingGoes

I prefer ICGYABL

Hiiieee

ARTPOPisaChoice
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

TEOG & Y&I would be her 11 and 12 tho

Whoops! I'll update the OP thank you! :unicorn:

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Archived