đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you understand Gaga's and Taylor's relationship?

Helxig

Featured Posts

ARTPOPNick

Idunno, I always have a feeling that they won't stay long together but right now it's working fine so I'm happy for them.. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation
21 minutes ago, Disenchanted said:

Hahaha I didn't even think about that line. But do you know where that line comes from? There's an old saying that's something like "if you want to know a mans true nature, pay attention to how he treats his mother/the women in his life"  And I guess she saw him treating his mother well and thought something like "oh yes he respects women and loves her and this is how I want him to treat me when I'm older"

Took me a while to understand that line!

Oh yeah I kinda knew it was an olden day saying. I use it all the time, I always judge guys based on how they treats their mother and it's never failed me. Talk about the wisdom of the ancients!

Helxig
2 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Oh yeah I kinda knew it was an olden day saying. I use it all the time, I always judge guys based on how they treats their mother and it's never failed me. Talk about the wisdom of the ancients!

Gaga IS wise like the ancients :wub:  I love that my fav is also very intelligent.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Jinzo

i wonder if taylor is willing to sing a prenup...or do you guys think lady gaga will marry him without a prenup? :huh:

honey, it's simple, it's the way... she is scared to find her suicidal love.

happy is happy and love is love... but this one just seems too comfortable. no war, no flag, no revolution.

...and no, we don't have to know how they are in private. obvious **** is obvious.

I feel like she already had too much of a slowdown. and I'm not even talking about what she's been up to the past two years. she just got drunk on a sense of her own wisdom about life. and she's too young to reach a plateau.

it's her drive and her effervescence that made us fall in love with her. not her balance.

and really, I'm not even bothered, because she's bound to start feeling disconnected from the girl that made her life so amazing.

Quartz

Taylor is a type of man who doesn't get insecure. He's not macho. He's a mature man who doesn't get affected by the fact that Gaga is bigger than him. He will go down in history books as "Gaga's Fiance" and not because of his own accomplishments. It takes a big guy to accept this and be happy. Honestly, if anyone in this fanbase is Gaga's boyfriend, I don't think majority of you would be OK with being in Gaga's shadow forever. I know I won't. He's supportive but not obsessed with her and he's comfortable with being in the background. That is pretty extraordinary if you ask me. Gaga is lucky to find a man who sees "her" and loves her instead of seeing "Gaga".

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

1 hour ago, Disenchanted said:

Isn't it cute though? I'd 100% do this with my partner if I had one :laughga:

P.S. receipts:

lmao the faces of these women when he said that he has sex on the painting.  

giphy.gif

Opposites attract each other I guess. I don't have insight to their relation so I cannot really understand it but I guess that's how it works

Regiment

I find it so weird whenever we start threads about her private life . It's a tad cringy

xdeki666

WTF

who fcking asked anyone of us if we understand theyr relationship ? we dont have to understand neither do they have to understand it. they just have to love each other thats it

some threads on here get on my nerves

1 minute ago, Regiment said:

I find it so weird whenever we start threads about her private life . It's a tad cringy

I find it so weird whenever people try to disguise posing as progressivism. more than a tad cringy.

caring for it and having an opinion on it doesn't make you a bad person, and posing for a future that will never come doesn't make you look better. all it does is make people who DARE, their goodness, talk about the relationship of two celebrities scratch their heads at the suggestion they're nosey and unethical doing so.

ryanripley

it's cus of that monster dick :stalkga:

she's never seen one like that before :stalkga:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Regiment
4 minutes ago, JDi said:

I find it so weird whenever people try to disguise posing as progressivism. more than a tad cringy.

caring for it and having an opinion on it doesn't make you a bad person, and posing for a future that will never come doesn't make you look better. all it does is make people who DARE, their goodness, talk about the relationship of two celebrities scratch their heads at the suggestion they're nosey and unethical doing so.

Clock me, read me, drag it.

I never said any of you are bad people for sticking your noses in the private lifes of two strangers. Just downright creepy it's all. Have a blessed day!

Archived