• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angel Down

YEA SHE'S WEARING FUR MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES

Yaas Gaga record those millenium-worthy hits

LaMaisonGaga
17 minutes ago, Edgelover129 said:

Can't wait for all the "I CANT BELIEVE SHE'S WEARING FUR" comments...

Just now, Monster M said:

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S WEARING FUR

tumblr_njsjqo2oNV1qg5o2oo1_400.gif

lamaisongaga.com

Swan Heart

ugh, that fur again. :sick:

I mean, it's beautiful and all but come on now..

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

The Surrealist

She has been attacked by PETA supporters for wearing fur. I'm sure in high fashion industry animal cruelty is almost non-existent and even if it isn't calm your tits. It's not like she killed the animal by herself. 

StarstruckIllusion

Mess @ her still wearing fur. It's an ugly ass coat anyways. Delete it 

Iluvartpop

Wonder if it is for the Chic album or her own... I hope she's working with Nile for both! I can't wait for Nile n LG to slay my life :giveup:

Illuminati

I swear there will be at least one person who will take the coat name 'Milena' as a confirmed album title, as always.

I see you fans of explicit beauty title.

keith ink

You always have something to complain about

Truly we dont deserve LG5

If I was gaga id be ashamed to have fans like us

keith ink

If its not the clothes shes wearing 

Its her hair, if not her hair, her lip fillers, if not her lips, its her cheeks

If none of those above we complain about, its her 'enjoying her life at a lesbian party'

We dont own her and she does not owe us anything

Let her live her rad life:grr::saladga:

Spoiler

Where the **** is LG5 tho gags? :derpga:

kevinthesheep

if it's real fur, honestly **** off gaga stop promoting horrific cruelty and violence

ugh this makes me so mad

Noir

anybody else read this as in Phillipp Plein (the producer) lol no just me? sorry I'm not up to date with fashion houses/trends

kevinthesheep

She can do whatever the hell she wants with her face/body/fashion/music/life. But wearing fur is promoting an industry that kills animals just for their skin, and there have been too many isolated incidents where animals are completely tormented and/or skinned alive. It's despicable and inexcusable. 

Y'all that are complaining at us calling her out... she is a PUBLIC FIGURE with a lot of influence, her buying clothes like that is basically on par to her holding a sign claiming she 100% supports animals experiencing unimaginable pain and suffering for a piece of clothing (especially when there are designers who make similar pieces using faux fur).

And it's not exactly the same as wearing leather (though I'm vegan and 100% don't support animals being killed for food or clothing) - the difference with leather is that it is a byproduct of the meat industry. As long as people eat cows, there is going to be a ton of skin left over... and whilst the ideal situation is no cows are killed at all, I see no use in throwing their skin away.

**** gaga... it's 2016. She's not stupid. Either unaware or extremely ignorant. Really disappointed in her. :(

Archived