Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Gaga in the Studio in Philipp Plein!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

venusian

On April 6, 2016 at 6:16 AM, Ibo said:

I love you so much, Gaga, but fur? 

Can somebody please click the link and find out if it's real or not? My internet is super slow and it's taking forever to even show that pic.

EDIT: okay, I'm disappointed. I'm not going to rant or anything because it's her life and it's up to her to wear dead skin (or meat), but hopefully she'll realize that poor animals were hurt for her clothes.

one person not wearing fur isnt going to stop an entire billion dollar business

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SilkSpectre
On 14 April 2016 at 3:28 PM, kevinthesheep said:

**** have you read any of the posts on this thread? Leather is not the same. It is a byproduct of the meat industry. It will be around as long as people eat meat. Fur is a completely different realm, animals are tortured and skinned alive just to make a piece of fashion. I support Gaga as a musician & appreciate her talent, so no I'm not unstanning. I happen to think she is a good person - her supporting this industry contradicts this, so stop wasting your time calling out those of us with basic morals and empathy for other beings. 'It's been happening forever so might as well continue'... what a **** mentality. People have the capacity to change, and I hope that Gaga soon expands her field of compassion and love.

You don't get to say someone wearing fur contradicts that they are a good person. If you really did think that you WOULD unstan and stop supporting the fur industry with the money you pay from buying her albums. She also supports the cigarette industry so is she responsible for lung cancers? And she wears leather that is not just a by product of the meat industry. She will never expand into not wearing fur while you are not even proposing it compassionately. Seriously what other people wear or eat us noooone of your business. SMH at you people who need other people to share your principals like it isn't enough that you have them. You're on a pop star forum not a vegan forum. No ones here for your principals.

Archived