Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The GGD Fanfiction Collective

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

I ran a thread like this earlier, before. But then GGD changed. And it has been lost to time.

So I'm remaking it. To bring great fanfiction to all of you. And for all of you to bring great fanfiction to others.

While I would just write out a format for you guys to follow, I think you guys know to put up warnings and triggers and other such things. You're not idiots.

BUT I HAVE ONE REQUEST. None of the fanfiction you upload is allowed to be plotless p0rn. the closest I will allow you to upload to that, is plots with p0rn. And I am rather sure someone will be reading through all this stuff. And commenting on it.

So onto my recommendations. Link to the fanfic in the titles please. I haven't read these in a while, so my summaries and warning may be a bit off.

Spoiler

Title: Sympathy Crime

Media: Persona 4 (the game)

Rating: M

Warnings: Spoilers, Sex, Rape, Suicidal intentions, abuse, manipulation, even more I can't remember

Pairings: Souji/Yosuke, Adachi/Yosuke

Other things to know: Long as f*uck

Summary and Notes:

"A Persona 4 fanfic you probably shouldn't read." - Tagline

Yosuke, feeling neglected by his supposed best friend, Souji, as they work to save those appearing on the Midnight Channel in Inaba, turns to the inconspicuous Adachi for support, a new friendship. This follows Yosuke in his new relationship with the bumbling cop who proves to Yosuke he isn't exactly bumbling, and how Souji also feels.

Takes place during the storyline. Changes a few events. Mostly written from the viewpoints of Yosuke and Souji, though a few chapters visit

I highly recommend this fanfiction in so many levels. It is amazing. I love how the author works the canon into the fanfiction. I also love how realistic it is and how it may remind Persona players of Persona 3, and how you had to keep up your social links. Whereas in P4, once you reached the max social link, you could ignore the character. not to mention, it's far more realistic on how relationships play out.

Spoiler

Title: Kiss Me

Media: Persona 4 (the game)

Warnings: Sex, Violence, Being an absolutely awful boyfriend

Pairings: Souji/Yosuke, Souji/Yukiko, Souji/Chie, Yosuke/Saki,

Summary and Notes:

"Dreams are like reality, and sometimes, you wish reality was a dream." - Author tagline.

The sequel to the shorter fanfiction, Hit Me, Kiss Me starts off with the heroes Yosuke and Souji already in a relationship, and of course, with the hormones of lust filled teenage boys. Their relationship is dreamy, lusty, puppy love. Then, like all things, all goes wrong. Trouble does not come in threes. It comes in the billions and trillions.

Happens during the events of the game, slight OOCness, changes a few events, written from the viewpoints of Souji and Yosuke

This fanfiction looks like plotless p0rn at first. However, in Chapter 4, we suddenly receive plot. and we didn't even ask for it. Everything gets really serious from there onward as Souji contemplates having yosuke as his boyfriend, and his feelings of loves, as does Yosuke as he enters very serious situations and thinks about his previous feelings for Saki and how the both of them move foward.

Spoiler

Title: Blood in the Water

Media: Ed, Edd, and Eddy

Genre: Romance/Comfort/Hurt

Warnings: Sex, Violence, other warnings I can't remember

Pairings: Kevin/Rev!Edd

Summary and Notes:

After an accident in the summer before his Freshman year of High School left Edd in a badly injured state he developed a new attitude on life. Now in his Senior year of High School, he is known as a bully, a trouble maker and a delinquent genius. His rival, Kevin, is captain of the Baseball team and the only one in Peach Creek who challenges Eddward physically.

Now, looking future in the mouth, Eddward, seeing his actions my has lessened his chances to get into Dartmouth, and Kevin, who cannot get by on a baseball scholarship alone, have been forced to assist each other out by a guidance counselor  and teachers. This story follows what happens.

Rev!Edd is an alternate character interpretation of Double D and belongs to Ashpyxion, and this story follows the story of him and normal!Kevin. There was also an alternate ending added onto the fanfiction last November.

This fanfiction is really good, and it shows. It follows a realistic relationship between these two in high school, and really has a lot of character development for these two. It also explains what would happen to Ed and Eddy without Double D, and what happens to most of the other characters in the show. It isn't really lacking in anything and kind of leaves me speechless.

Please now, post your favorite and recommended fanfiction. And keep posting. Forever.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

Ohhhhh let me go read Blood in the Water

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Seeka
3 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Ohhhhh let me go read Blood in the Water

Go now. it even has an alternate ending.

I need to reread it, honestly!

LET'S KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE THIS TIME!

Redstreak
2 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Go now. it even has an alternate ending.

I need to reread it, honestly!

LET'S KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE THIS TIME!

I need to start branching out. There's only like three stories I'm currently following. The one I'm writing only has like 5 chapters, halfway through chapter 6 though.

Seeka
8 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

I need to start branching out. There's only like three stories I'm currently following. The one I'm writing only has like 5 chapters, halfway through chapter 6 though.

Lols I just read crap. I wanna read some good Code Lyoko yaoi though.

Oohh what's the fanfic about?

I'm trying to write a badass SSB4 fanfic, but I'm having a hard time starting it. I'm thinking I should jump into the plot (though not introducing Terra, Leon, or anyone else of importance is the main reason I'm not). Writing Bayonetta is going to fun as f*uck though.

Redstreak
2 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Lols I just read crap. I wanna read some good Code Lyoko yaoi though.

Oohh what's the fanfic about?

I'm trying to write a badass SSB4 fanfic, but I'm having a hard time starting it. I'm thinking I should jump into the plot (though not introducing Terra, Leon, or anyone else of importance is the main reason I'm not). Writing Bayonetta is going to fun as f*uck though.

It's a We Bare Bears fanfiction.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11538622/1/We-Bare-Us

Once I upload the next chapter, though, I want to start on a story for Zootopia and start on a story focusing on the Nicepants ship from Undertale.

Seeka
3 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

It's a We Bare Bears fanfiction.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11538622/1/We-Bare-Us

Once I upload the next chapter, though, I want to start on a story for Zootopia and start on a story focusing on the Nicepants ship from Undertale.

You always mak me question whether or not I'm a furry.

I need to write some shorter fanfics not related to sex or anything, lols.

I also need to get my ass on writing in general. Depression and other sh!t has hampered me for years.

Redstreak
29 minutes ago, Seeka said:

You always mak me question whether or not I'm a furry.

I need to write some shorter fanfics not related to sex or anything, lols.

I also need to get my ass on writing in general. Depression and other sh!t has hampered me for years.

Same. Every project I have in mind centers on romance in some capacity ;-;

littlepotter

Me me me me me me :poot:

I wrote a fanfic last year, it's about Miranda Sings and written from her perspective. I'm hoping all you Mirfandas give it a shot. 

Warnings? Not really. You know how holy Miranda is. Might include murder. Nothing too graphic tho.

Hiritis: https://averyawkwardblog.wordpress.com/adventures-with-miranda-full-fanfic/

I'n tagging you two @Miranda Sings @mirandavlogz because I'n desperate.

Also these @mirandasings @mirandasings 08 @mirandasings08 even though I've never seen you on because I'm very desperate. 

chaeri pls

Seeka
18 hours ago, Redstreak said:

Same. Every project I have in mind centers on romance in some capacity ;-;

You wanna see some of the things I've written for my SSB4 fanfic? My main problem is the beginning. ut I have some great stuff for everything  else though. Though all of it is still under draft. PM me if you want.

17 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Me me me me me me :poot:

I wrote a fanfic last year, it's about Miranda Sings and written from her perspective. I'm hoping all you Mirfandas give it a shot. 

Warnings? Not really. You know how holy Miranda is. Might include murder. Nothing too graphic tho.

Hiritis: https://averyawkwardblog.wordpress.com/adventures-with-miranda-full-fanfic/

I'n tagging you two @Miranda Sings @mirandavlogz because I'n desperate.

Also these @mirandasings @mirandasings 08 @mirandasings08 even though I've never seen you on because I'm very desperate. 

I had to google who she was. It looks like it's interesting, and she looks interesting.

Reminds me of how I wanna look up Pewdiecry stuff.

Kanye West
9 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I had to google who she was. It looks like it's interesting, and she looks interesting.

Reminds me of how I wanna look up Pewdiecry stuff.

Her older stuff is 10x better. Look up her videos prior to 2014.

KANYEWEST.COM

Seeka
1 minute ago, mirandavlogz said:

Her older stuff is 10x better. Look up her videos prior to 2014.

Well what is her type of humor/comedy? I often don't like awkward stuff or anything that makes me suffer secondhand embarrassment.

Kanye West
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

Well what is her type of humor/comedy? I often don't like awkward stuff or anything that makes me suffer secondhand embarrassment.

KANYEWEST.COM

Seeka
1 minute ago, mirandavlogz said:

I'll be sure to check those out the next time I go to the library.

littlepotter
7 hours ago, Seeka said:

I think you just described Miranda's humor :emma:

chaeri pls

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived