Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The GGD Fanfiction Collective

Seeka

Featured Posts

On 4/10/2016 at 2:12 PM, Seeka said:

I think it was because Nitro+Chiral didn't have much say. They remade the VN for the 3Ds. Though there is one good thing about it. They removed Mizuki from the friendzone and explained more backstory. Many people consider Mizuki's route the alternate canon route to Ren's.

Did you play re:connect as well? It just mostly sex, but offers a lot more character development and fills in the holes in the time skips. It also makes like Mink just a little more.

I still hate him though. I played the biased translation though.

Mess I just saw this. I did play reconnect. It also made me like Mink a bit more. Noiz,Clear and Koujaku were my favorite characters. That amazing scene with Clear in the apron in the first game though :giveup:

Lemmie go read that Digimon one you recently posted

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeka
7 hours ago, Viola said:

Mess I just saw this. I did play reconnect. It also made me like Mink a bit more. Noiz,Clear and Koujaku were my favorite characters. That amazing scene with Clear in the apron in the first game though :giveup:

Lemmie go read that Digimon one you recently posted

Lols I understand derpy fail moments.

Clear is my baby, Noiz is a close second. Ren is third, followed by koujaku, V&T, and Mink.

I think if Mizuki had a route in the original game I would place him in third or second as well. He's cute. Tokino from Lamento is a very similar character. Really adorbs but permafriendzoned.

I love Clear. Though I love any cutesy characters who don't understand human things and just enact weird tropes.

Please do, it's good. I love the little segway in... chapter six I believe, with kari, TK and Daisuke.

• 2 weeks later...
Seeka

I love this fic! it's an oldie but a goodie!

Not a Monster

Media: Super Mario Bros.

Pairings: Peach x Bowser

Rating: E

Genre: Hurt, Comfort

Summary:

Peach is kidnapped, once again. But Bowser once again keep her in complete comfort. But thing are different this time around. Nothing dealing with Mario or Luigi or the actual kidnapping, but Jr. is sick, with a life threatening illness.

Bowser reveals his past, and Peach finds something to connect with beast upon, and feels sorry for her kidnapper, and maybe, just a little bit of something else.

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived