đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

she's still the same girl (2009 vs 2016)

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK

For those of you who miss the fame era and beginning of Gaga's career...

Gaga is still the same she hasn't left us, and she's not going anywhere :woohoo:apart from her new career changes, new cheekbones and lack of tan, famega still lives inside somewhere ! all I had to do was copy and paste her iconic weave and BAM! she looks the exact same.

Just shows how much makeup and lighting can alter the appearance of the Chameleon of Pop:lolga:

image.jpg

her lower lip will never be the same though :giveup: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

VANTABLACK
Just now, bionic said:

IMO her face looks substantially different.

well yeah her cheeks lips and jaw are a bit diff cause of her fillers but thank lord she hasn't touched those eyes

bionic
Just now, BrownLikePepsi said:

well yeah her cheeks lips and jaw are a bit diff cause of her fillers but thank lord she hasn't touched those eyes

Yet :hor: 

buy bionic

Emigrante

Yes she looks really similar. It's the matter of angle, makeup. Even with these modifications she had, she can still looks similar. In The Fame Monster she looked like completely different person, from what she presented in the Fame, and yet she hasn't had done anything back then. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Edonis

Oh I thought this was going to be a deep thread talking about how she still embodies what she fought for during TF and TFM, how all her music has technically been apart of ARTPOP, how no matter what music she puts out, there's always been past evidence showing that it's been a piece of her all along ("I've been singing Jazz since I was 13"), and how she'll always love her fans. 

But we got cheek fillers and photoshop :air:

OT: she's aged a little but that's normal. 

VANTABLACK
20 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Oh I thought this was going to be a deep thread talking about how she still embodies what she fought for during TF and TFM, hoe all her music has technically been apart of ARTPOP, how no matter what music she puts out, there's always been past evidence showing that it's been apart of her all along ("I've been singing Jazz since I was 13"), and how she'll always love her fans. 

But we got cheek fillers and photoshop :air:

OT: she's aged a little but that's normal. 

:air:

She has had some fillers but honestly she just wears different makeup than she did during TF era. Especially if you look at pictures from 2008 compared with 2009, you can tell that she dramatically changed her appearance just by changing her makeup. That's how she always seems to have a new 'face' for every era, and why everyone always thinks she looks strange between eras when she doesn't really have a set 'look'.

Ex. Here's 2008..

1.jpg

And here's 2009

01_%281%29.jpg

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

7 hours ago, Emigrante said:

Yes she looks really similar. It's the matter of angle, makeup. Even with these modifications she had, she can still looks similar. In The Fame Monster she looked like completely different person, from what she presented in the Fame, and yet she hasn't had done anything back then. 

This!

Archived