Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Positive comments about Gaga's looks

Helxig

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok her teeth ****ing slay me, they always have and they always will. I've said this before and people are like ?? but i don't care cause her teeth are perfect.

Quartz

It's ironic that monsters complain about her looks more this year than in the BTW era :flop:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Shipper

ClassyGa or WeirdGa doesn't matter because I love what's inside. 

Gaga is not perfect but because she is imperfect, she becomes perfect. She is not model-like and perfectly polished like a manufactured pop star but then that individuality, weirdness, and her personality makes her unique.

I also like this energy about her. Seems like she wants to go out there and break some rules and create some new exciting thing EVERYDAY. That I think is more beautiful than the designer clothes or artistic costumes she wears so it doesn't really matter what she looks like in the outside.

She could wear a burlap sack in the Grammys and still vocally slay everyone there. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

This is gonna sound creepy, but i've always thought she has the cutest teeth lol. I also love her nose and big eyes. I love those features, strong features. 

kiss kiss

Lord Temptation

I wanna see her in beaded braids. Like as in late 70s/early 80s disco style (that chick in Peaches and Herb, or Stevie Wonder circa 1980). But about her actual looks. Every single one of th captures a mood, a feeling, emotion, attitude...that is indescribable in words. She is performance art. The world is her stage. She always has me thinking (and especially overthinking!)

Lord Temptation
22 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

there are times I feel like this fanbase literally forgets who they stan for.  

There are hardly any Monsters here. This site is infested with Trojan horses.

Lord Temptation
36 minutes ago, hellothing said:

It's ironic that monsters complain about her looks more this year than in the BTW era :flop:

They are not Monsters. Anyone who attacks another person based on their appearance is not a Monster. This site is infested with reverse stans.

Lord Temptation
42 minutes ago, Wolf said:

She looks more beautiful as she ages :nick:

She looks wayyyy more beautiful now compared to 08ga, 11ga or 13ga.

I absolutely love the looks when she's giving off androgynous vibes - when it's impossible to tell if she's a girl or a boy. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Her eyes are one of her best features, no discussion

They're so big and the color is pretty and they're just so workable, perfect for makeup and diverse looks

Idk if it's still there, but at least in the beginning of her fame she had a really big butt! and it was magnificent lmao

her mind is the best mind on earth. she's so kind, so humble, so creative, what's a flaw in her personality??

Helxig

I love this so far :flutter:  I feel like I can take a breather from all the other crap that was getting me down.

I love how daring she is with her looks. It's funny reading this though because everyone seems to like a different thing! She's had so many looks that everyone has seen at least one that they strongly connected with, and it's a completely different look for everyone! One person likes pretty, one person like androgynous, one person like glamour, one person likes eccentric, one person likes bare makeup, one person like extreme makeup. It's great!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived